TBN T-Shirts.

/ TBN T-Shirts. #22  
Not to be negative. Ain't happening.

As easy as it is with the computer world we live in, maybe what we need is a TBN T-shirt contest. Design one, get it made, post a pic. Then we'll vote on best one and make our own!!!! :)
What if we just designed our own logo and had it stiched or printed on anything we wanted?

We have hats in the warehouse! Will see about adding them to our store soon.
In for 3 large size! (my family has big heads)
Where's the line?

/ TBN T-Shirts. #26  
I'm still waiting for my TBN bumper sticker.

I hate to drum up an old thread but thanks to my buddy teg, I got 2 bumper stickers in the mail. I debated whether or not to put it on my bumper because we live on a gravel road and I don't wash the truck very often. So I decided to put it where all my buddies can see it....on the beer fridg. :drink:

bumper sticker.jpg

/ TBN T-Shirts. #27  
Do the hats have Muhammad's picture on them?

/ TBN T-Shirts. #28  
I hate to drum up an old thread but thanks to my buddy teg, I got 2 bumper stickers in the mail. ...
Looks goods, :thumbsup: I've seen threads older than those stickers drummed up, (so old, I wasn't sure if they would still stick).

This thread needs to be brought up until we actually see hats and/or shirts... :cool2:

/ TBN T-Shirts. #29  
I hate to drum up an old thread but thanks to my buddy teg, I got 2 bumper stickers in the mail. I debated whether or not to put it on my bumper because we live on a gravel road and I don't wash the truck very often. So I decided to put it where all my buddies can see it....on the beer fridg. :drink:

View attachment 472036

Someone else who decorates the Beer fridge. I'll hafta get a pic of mine. Maybe we need to start a thread. :)

/ TBN T-Shirts. #30  
Someone else who decorates the Beer fridge. I'll hafta get a pic of mine. Maybe we need to start a thread. :)

A decal from the blood center...."starve a mosquito - donate blood".... is what started the collage. Where else are you going to put something like that....