Tesla semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tesla semi #701  
Well, the Navy must have known in 1990 that ***** would get elected, because they started espousing this global warming nonsense back then. That just shows how deep the conspiracy goes.
in 1990 it was a typical gov. knee jerk reaction to something they still can't comprehend...the only deep conspiracy is their attempts to manipulate the data so their knee jerk stupidity is not so blatant.

/ Tesla semi #702  
Well, the Navy must have known in 1990 that ***** would get elected, because they started espousing this global warming nonsense back then. That just shows how deep the conspiracy goes.

Well I knew it. You would finally revel yourself as an Area 51 nut case. Thanks for finally coming clean.

/ Tesla semi #703  
Well I knew it. You would finally revel yourself as an Area 51 nut case. Thanks for finally coming clean.

I'm not a nut case, I'm part of the conspiracy. How else do you get scientists from every country, religion, race, gender, and economic status to agree on something that is so obviously a charade? You have to pay them. I'm paid to espouse this nonsense, just like the employees of the 13 U.S. government agencies that penned the report referred to in the National Geographic article. It's all about the money.

/ Tesla semi #704  
in 1990 it was a typical gov. knee jerk reaction to something they still can't comprehend...the only deep conspiracy is their attempts to manipulate the data so their knee jerk stupidity is not so blatant.

Then we agree ... it's a conspiracy.

/ Tesla semi #705  

Military do what they are told . They were ordered to “knee jerk” for they “knee jerked” .

/ Tesla semi #706  
None of those high efficiency vehicles claim to violate the thermodynamic limits of engine efficiency. You realize that there is more to vehicle efficiency than engine efficiency, right?

We all know or should know that rolling resistance and aeordynamic drag will not be lowered . Vehicles will not become lighter even with the use of exotic $$$ matierals as the safety equipment and luxury options do add weight . We known inertia to accurate mass is not going to change ......So......
Are you just bored and hoping to frustrate somebody into yelling at you for purposely not understanding the basic laws of physics . So you can then tell the moderator that you are offended and have the person warned or canned ? That behaviour has been seen here before . I do not understand the thrill obtained by getting another member blocked for telling the truth.

/ Tesla semi #707  
Then we agree ... it's a conspiracy.
No I would not call it a conspiracy...I'm not even sure it has a name...it's more like a mental condition that effects groups of "experts" that have realized that they have been wrong for so long and are terrified to tell the previously convinced gullible masses that they were wrong...so they continue the charade...(they are too big to admit failure)...if the ignorant masses learn the experts were dead wrong on the weather...who can they believe in?...they all just learned that even journalists are all biased and can't be trusted...what makes the weather experts any different?...when the left hears hooves they think sheep...not zebras...!
There is all kinds of NEW physical evidence almost on a monthly basis that currently indicates the planet is cooling...but there are very few getting paid to expose this and the gullible masses just turn a deaf ear...

/ Tesla semi #708  
No I would not call it a conspiracy...I'm not even sure it has a name...it's more like a mental condition that effects groups of "experts" that have realized that they have been wrong for so long and are terrified to tell the previously convinced gullible masses that they were wrong...so they continue the charade...(they are too big to admit failure)...if the ignorant masses learn the experts were dead wrong on the weather...who can they believe in?...they all just learned that even journalists are all biased and can't be trusted...what makes the weather experts any different?...when the left hears hooves they think sheep...not zebras...!
There is all kinds of NEW physical evidence almost on a monthly basis that currently indicates the planet is cooling...but there are very few getting paid to expose this and the gullible masses just turn a deaf ear...

My mistake. I thought we were in agreement because you also called it a conspiracy in your previous post:

"the only deep conspiracy is their attempts to manipulate the data..."

We can call it something else, if you prefer.

/ Tesla semi #709  
My mistake. I thought we were in agreement because you also called it a conspiracy in your previous post:

"the only deep conspiracy is their attempts to manipulate the data..."

We can call it something else, if you prefer.

I was just using your words...
No thanks...I don't suffer fools gladly...

/ Tesla semi #710  
Are you just bored and hoping to frustrate somebody into yelling at you for purposely not understanding the basic laws of physics. So you can then tell the moderator that you are offended and have the person warned or canned ? That behaviour has been seen here before . I do not understand the thrill obtained by getting another member blocked for telling the truth.

Wow, you must have a crystal ball. That is exactly what I was planning to do. By the way ... who is the moderator, how do I contact him/her, and how do I go about pulling off this nefarious tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.