Tesla semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tesla semi #721  
give people too much credit and over estimated their intelligence, common sense, logic and education.

You mean you are just like the rest of us?

/ Tesla semi #722  
I'm not a nut case, I'm part of the conspiracy. How else do you get scientists from every country, religion, race, gender, and economic status to agree on something that is so obviously a charade? You have to pay them. I'm paid to espouse this nonsense, just like the employees of the 13 U.S. government agencies that penned the report referred to in the National Geographic article. It's all about the money.

You and Two Bit think I'm a nut job for suggesting global warming is a conspiracy and that the proponents of global warming are paid to support the theory. Yet you seem to agree with me on the payment part, and Two Bit (despite not liking the word "conspiracy") believes there is a conspiracy to manipulate data. I'm confused ...

TC, what are you married to?
Come on and expose yourself for what you are again. I am not sure you even know. No doubt you are a confused individual(s).

/ Tesla semi #723  
TC, what are you married to?
Come on and expose yourself for what you are again. I am not sure you even know. No doubt you are a confused individual(s).

Hah, really?

That's a pretty standard phrase, it means to take on a belief or view...

/ Tesla semi #725  
I'm not a nut case, I'm part of the conspiracy. How else do you get scientists from every country, religion, race, gender, and economic status to agree on something that is so obviously a charade? You have to pay them. I'm paid to espouse this nonsense, just like the employees of the 13 U.S. government agencies that penned the report referred to in the National Geographic article. It's all about the money.

I'm sorry, I'll narrow my use of the English language. Which grade level would you like me to aim for?

Whichever one of your multiple personalities is in charge at the time can make that choice.

/ Tesla semi #726  
Whichever one of your multiple personalities is in charge at the time can make that choice.

None of my multiple personalities can even figure out what point you're trying to make anymore.

/ Tesla semi #727  
Fixed and Science do not go together. There is nothing fixed in science because man is not through with the learning about his environment yet I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.