Tesla semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tesla semi #711  
I was just using your words...

Okay, that's fine. Regardless of what we call it though, how do you get so many scientist to agree with this scheme/ploy/trick/collusion/conspiracy/delusion/subterfuge (pick 1) without paying them? Are they all really unable to admit they got it wrong?

/ Tesla semi #712  
Some information has come out that one of the major oil company's changed their artic development plans in accordance to climate forecasts.

/ Tesla semi #713  
The conspiracy continues to grow.

Have you started receiving your payoffs yet? I get mine from China at the end of every month. Go AGW!

View attachment 527506

Sometimes the Russians toss in a bonus if I post enough on online forums.

View attachment 527507

No china bonuses- unless my Chinese tractor counts...

on second thought It pays off every time i use it- so yes I have

/ Tesla semi #714  
I am saying that no matter what you want to believe . There is no way to obtain thermal efficiency of over approx 50% with the Otto or diesel versions of the Brayton cycle to convert heat energy into mechanical energy .
Increasing fuel mileage by 3 or 4 times with just a carb change is is expecting more than 118,000 btu and more than 100% efficiency. Neither is going to happen.

For a fellow that keeps referring to the periodic table as being fixed in time how did it evolve to the present configuration from that of the 1900's. Shouldn't a fixed entity be fixed and not expand?

/ Tesla semi #715  
For a fellow that keeps referring to the periodic table as being fixed in time how did it evolve to the present configuration from that of the 1900's. Shouldn't a fixed entity be fixed and not expand?

FDB206A1-CEDE-406C-9E59-808C57CE6691.png

/ Tesla semi #717  
I'm not a nut case, I'm part of the conspiracy. How else do you get scientists from every country, religion, race, gender, and economic status to agree on something that is so obviously a charade? You have to pay them. I'm paid to espouse this nonsense, just like the employees of the 13 U.S. government agencies that penned the report referred to in the National Geographic article. It's all about the money.
Because the USA was going to pay them....***** put a screeching halt to that!

/ Tesla semi #718  
houstonscott said:
called that one....agreed.

Because the USA was going to pay them....

You and Two Bit think I'm a nut job for suggesting global warming is a conspiracy and that the proponents of global warming are paid to support the theory. Yet you seem to agree with me on the payment part, and Two Bit (despite not liking the word "conspiracy") believes there is a conspiracy to manipulate data. I'm confused ...

/ Tesla semi #719  

I gave too many people too much credit and over estimated their intelligence, common sense, logic and education.
How do you propose using those very heavy elements and their isotopes to make batteries ? #1 they are not chemically active enough due to electron configuration to make a light, compact high power density battery. #2 most of those elements have half lives measured in milli, micro and nanoseconds.#3 they are manufactured in the lab for millions of $ in quantities too small to view with the naked eye.

/ Tesla semi #720  
Because the USA was going to pay them....***** put a screeching halt to that!

Oops, you added to your post after I replied to it.

Are you saying ***** has put a halt to payments to all the employees that were proponents of global warming and, as a result, these 13 government agencies will no longer perpetrate the hoax? Take away the financial incentive and the conspiracy will collapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.