50 Hour Service Cost

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #31  
Just went into my local napa hub about 10 miles away and picked up two 5 gallon pails of Chevron THF1000 for 39.99 each. They are running a 20% off promo, original price was 49.99 - fyi. Will be doing my 50 hour service now.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #33  
We live about 40 mins from the dealer. For our T1054 they came and picked it up and changed all fluids and filters and front end oil for no charge. After reading on TBN about trash in the fuel tank/line from the factory on one occasion, I went ahead and had them change the fuel filter as well.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #34  
Just went into my local napa hub about 10 miles away and picked up two 5 gallon pails of Chevron THF1000 for 39.99 each. They are running a 20% off promo, original price was 49.99 - fyi. Will be doing my 50 hour service now.

Where in NorCal is that NAPA hub?

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #35  
4635 Northgate Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #36  
I did my 50 hour service - all it takes is time and a lot of different fluids and filters. At 50 hours I changed every fluid and filter on my M6040 except the fuel filter.
The fluids & filters were a total of $486. But remember my tractor is bigger than the Op tractor - - takes 14 quarts of engine oil and 62 quarts of hydraulic fluid.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #37  
We live about 40 mins from the dealer. For our T1054 they came and picked it up and changed all fluids and filters and front end oil for no charge. After reading on TBN about trash in the fuel tank/line from the factory on one occasion, I went ahead and had them change the fuel filter as well.

Must be a great dealer :)

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #38  
I did the 50 hour service myself. I talked the dealer out of the filters at the time I purchased the tractor. The total cost to me was for the engine oil and the hydraulic fluid. It took about three hours but I also greased the zerks and serviced a rototiller at the same time.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #39  
I have fuel, engine oil, hydraulic, and transmission filters, plus fluids for engine oil, front axle, and hydraulic oil. Total came to $260-ish. I'll be doing the work in two days when the weather is back up to 45-50 for the high.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #40  
When all of you did your 50 hour services are you pulling your suction screens and cleaning them?
I know that on my tractor it had a suction screen and a magnetic plate ( 4 bolts ), a return high pressure filter, as well as the suction filter and engine oil and fuel filters.