Tractor rollover death in Arkansas

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #1  

Handloader109

Gold Member
Tractor
Cabelas 25
   / Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #3  
It is a lot easier to flip a tractor than most people think.

It is very sad when it ends this way. We take note when it ends this way and we should, but I wonder how many thousands of tractors flip over that don't end this way and we never hear about them.

I was very thankful that when my tractor flipped over, all of the safety featured worked and I didn't even get a scratch. My SIL was there and we got it upright very quickly and let it sit for several hours before starting it back up.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #4  
Local ex state representative died in apparent rollover. Just had lost election for county judge position. Area around here is pretty hilly with a lot of ravens and can be dangerous.

Good guy, rode a horse in all his campaigns. Kind of a character.

Former State Representative Jim House Dies In Suspected Tractor Accident – Fort Smith/Fayetteville News | 5newsonline KFSM 5NEWS

I didn't realise that those birds were that dangerous... and it's not even nesting season.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #5  
^^^^
I noticed that. It's got to be a spell check error, computers are going to save the wo(l)rd.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #6  
^^^^
I noticed that. It's got to be a spell check error, computers are going to save the wo(l)rd.

It's not spell check, as the word is spelled correctly. It's more likely to be an auto-complete typing feature or something like that.

As for the rollover death, bummer. Makes you want to see the details to see if there was safety gear or not, and if it was used or not, etc... just to make ourselves more aware of the dangers.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas
Ok, smart *****. I try and check spelling for proper use. Ravens is what this stupid cellphone changed my word to. Ravines......... ivegotcppyspellchelcautocomleteonmycelfine.
Get over it. Be safe and quit nitpicking.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #8  
Ok, smart *****. I try and check spelling for proper use. Ravens is what this stupid cellphone changed my word to. Ravines......... ivegotcppyspellchelcautocomleteonmycelfine.
Get over it. Be safe and quit nitpicking.

It was just a comment to lighten the mood. Wagtail isn't the smart "a" type.

/ Tractor rollover death in Arkansas #9  
The young man building my house lost his Dad a year ago to a rollover. The tractor he normally hays cows with was broke down. He put the 3pt bale stabber on an old tricycle IH no cab or ROPS. Chored as he normally did.