Freedom tractor?

/ Freedom tractor? #1  

Jeepfarm

Tractor
Just a John Deere D100 at the moment
Hey everyone. I have been looking for a tractor and I came across one that I can not find any info on. It looks to be a 80's vintage Freedom FT-254 tractor. It is yellow and has a logo of a horse with tires instead of legs. I can not find any info on the web for Freedom tractors. I see that Foton has a FT254 but can find nothing on a Freedom. It has a XINXING 385 engine and is 4WD. If anyone has any info on these tractors I would love to hear about it.

/ Freedom tractor?
76681271_2828122143887315_868729995441209344_n.jpg

/ Freedom tractor? #3  
If you can find nothing on the brand it may well be an orphan with no repair parts available. It may be a wonderful and capable tractor but when it breaks you may find yourself unable to fix it. I have a grey market Mitsubishi tractor. Yes, it's a name brand but this model was never sold in this country. Consequently finding parts can be interesting.

/ Freedom tractor? #4  
Were I looking at an unusual tractor brand, first thing I would do is try to find parts online. No parts. No purchase.

/ Freedom tractor? #5  
Agree, stay away.

/ Freedom tractor? #6  
   / Freedom tractor? #7  
it's interesting that if the tractor is made in China, that it would be allowed to be called Freedom!. Freedom in China??.. maybe it's made somewhere else!..

/ Freedom tractor? #8  
Foton has been using FT-254 on models, Chinese tractors gets the name the customers want, they have no sense for building a brand name like other manufacturers.

/ Freedom tractor?
It is likely a re-badged popular Chinese brand Like Jinma, or a Korean Kioti or Daedong. It will be in these lists somewhere but under a different name. A GOOD pic of the engine nameplate would be helpful.

74228942_2828109677221895_6005809854130683904_n.jpg

/ Freedom tractor?
Were I looking at an unusual tractor brand, first thing I would do is try to find parts online. No parts. No purchase.

Yes this was my fear. That is why I was trying to find out if anyone had heard of it. I was trying to see if it was just a rebranded tractor that you could get parts for under the other name.