Freedom tractor?

/ Freedom tractor? #13  
It is likely a re-badged popular Chinese brand Like Jinma, or a Korean Kioti or Daedong. It will be in these lists somewhere but under a different name. A GOOD pic of the engine nameplate would be helpful.

List of tractor manufacturers - Wikipedia

Chinese tractors | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Little effort turned up an engine parts manual.

Parts Manual - Xinxing Y385T
most likely. and ther probably used off the shelf parts available in China, although almost everything is made in china now, because it's a lot cheaper. the problem would be what parts does this use, and it could be a combination of parts used!..

/ Freedom tractor? #15  
it's interesting that if the tractor is made in China, that it would be allowed to be called Freedom!. Freedom in China??.. maybe it's made somewhere else!..
A true oxymoron. :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ Freedom tractor?
Good. Is there a block casting logo such as a diamond with "JD" inside it, or any other casting ID's?

I am unsure of any casting numbers. It does have this on the steering wheel. 75220726_2828109587221904_1529172884688207872_n.jpg

/ Freedom tractor?
The logo on the steering wheel leads me to believe it may be a Jinma, if the wheel is original.

/ Freedom tractor?
OK so mystery solved! I was searching through a list of tractors that Jinmar makes/made for other companies and stumbled on Iron Horse tractors. They are the same color yellow and have the same horse logo. Not sure if the Freedom name on the side was put on there after the fact. Thank you for all the help.
76693342_2828109707221892_8917424340786479104_n.jpg

/ Freedom tractor? #20  
I translated the Chinese writing on the name plate... It translates into English as,

STAY AWAY!!

SR