Kubota Tractor Technical Survey

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #11  
I received a request to complete the subject survey a couple days ago. Normally I would not but I was curious.

I took it and in a nutshell, seems like Kubota is thinking about adding lots of tech to their tractors. Lots of questions about things like remote start and smart phone/app based tractor controls. GPS guided, autonomous tasks. Possibly counseling, not sure on that one.

I might have missed it but I have not seen anything here re the survey.

Have you seen the commercials for the internet and App enabled floor mop? I say WTF. I'd like to meet the person who needs a phone App to use a mop.

For the cost of these tractors I wish they'd fix their crappy seats or add high flow hydraulics instead of adding useless blinky light electronics and more things to go wrong that you won't be allowed to fix.

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey
I swear i saw an internet connected toilet for sale in Japan.

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #14  
I'm 100% with the add-ons Buck12 suggests.

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #16  
One thing I have heard, is Kubota is seriously considering making digital keypads mandatory on all construction and tractor equipment sold, starting around July, 2121. Such a keypad will lockout equipment starting, until the assigned number code for that equipment is entered on the pad. This basically will replace keys and the hope is this will limit theft of skid steers and tractors.

It would seem that keypads are not actually projected, for a good long while....."July 2121" ????
Maybe for our great-great grandchildren?:laughing:

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #17  
Pretty sure my cab has that. I don't use it, but I'm pretty sure it is like the Honda style that has 3 positions - on, off, and controlled by door switch. I can't imagine they went backwards on that from the 40 series to the 60's... Of course I could be all wet. Not headed out to the shop to verify, but that is what I recall....

You should have the 3 pos light switch. I have them in both my big Ms.
My Massey has a heated seat and a small refrigerator. :D I have to admit, they are nice features, but the stuff Kubota is proposing is mostly frivolous. I would like a keypad to start, like Bobcat has had for about 20 years. Keys are a PITA, but you still need a key to get into the door, right?
Id rather see a super nice operator seat, improved HVAC, standard 3rd valves, extra remotes, standard cast wheels, etc.

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #18  
Doesn,t facebook already do that ?

Someone oughta flush em both down the toilet. Theyre both sewers anyway. :laughing:
One of the things Im proud of is I never participated in that BS

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #19  
Someone oughta flush em both down the toilet. Theyre both sewers anyway. :laughing:
One of the things Im proud of is I never participated in that BS

DITTO !!!!

They are the internet equivalent of scribbling on the chit house wall!