Kubota Tractor Technical Survey

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #72  
I did check tonight and it is a 3-position switch so you can do on, off or activate with door switch. The only problem with that is that the door latch does not hold as tight as a typical car door, so driving with chains on means the light flickers on and off. Quite annoying, so it went right back to off...

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #73  
Let's turn the question upsidedown. What valuable features does your recently purchased tractor - say 2010 to 2020 models - have that the older models did not?
rScotty

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #74  
Let's turn the question upsidedown. What valuable features does your recently purchased tractor - say 2010 to 2020 models - have that the older models did not?
rScotty

Quick detach loader and BH...depending on your definition of quick that may or may not be something older models had. And shuttle shift has grown on me vs the old manual forward/reverse lever you had to hit the clutch for, but I didn't mind it when that was all we had.

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #75  
One thing I have heard, is Kubota is seriously considering making digital keypads mandatory on all construction and tractor equipment sold, starting around July, 2121. Such a keypad will lockout equipment starting, until the assigned number code for that equipment is entered on the pad. This basically will replace keys and the hope is this will limit theft of skid steers and tractors.

Yeah, but if they are starting to do it in 2121..... well that's 100 years from now.... I am sure there will be something else by then.... :D:eek: sorry, couldn't resist....

/ Kubota Tractor Technical Survey #76  
rScotty

Pollution controls that are prone to failure.........:thumbsup: