Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,882  
There are 24 bottles in a case. 12 in a suit case and 6 in a 5 miler.
This is cheap beer:

/ Good morning!!!! #147,883  
This is cheap beer:
They are about 1/2 hr away from me. Want me to pick ya up a case? Lol

/ Good morning!!!! #147,884  
40°F and scattered light showers this morning, going up to 65° today. Some more chances for showers later today, and potentially severe weather forecast for tomorrow.

I love a good PBJ sammich, BEF. Had one for dinner last night, because nothing else sounded good. There were periods in my younger days when peanut butter was a regular menu item, and I never got tired of it.

Living the entirety of my years in the St. Louis area, I've drank more than my share of Budweiser, RNG. It's not bad, but I preferred the Michelob varieties from that brewery. My favorite beer, though, was always Labatt's Blue. Haven't had a Blue in a long, long time.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,885  
My FIL took some flying lessons when he was probably in his 60s. Then he bought a small ultralight to get flying time with, but it sat in his barn for years and I don’t think he ever flew it more than once.
20020202_VA_028.jpeg

Glad he sold it before he passed away.

I had a pilot friend who taught glider flying, I hung out enough times he took me up and let me fly it once. I let him land it

/ Good morning!!!! #147,886  
I've always loved flying, too. I've looked into fixed wing ultralights and even experimentals (love the Zenith CH701) at a couple different points in my life. Just never made the time to follow through. One of those things I still wish I had done. A friend just recently got his license and bought a Cessna 172. He's killing me with the Facebook posts.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,888  
Just to be clear, Bill, I'm not exactly endorsing Budweiser. It's not a bad beer, and there are so many that I like much more, but you should hold out for at least two cases of it!:oops::)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,890  
RNG, when I spent 3 months in Florida I drank more than my share of Bud. From the time the bar opened until it closed. Back in the '70s I was a beer drinker only. I could quaff down more than my share of Canadian beer, then I abruptly quit when Dad wanted me to drive him and Mom to Florida for the winter. I did. Got them set up in a trailer park in Boca Raton and promptly went across the street (US 1) and got into some Bud. I peed a lot but never got drunk on it. Got a buzz, but never really drunk.
Now all Canadians can say, 'this bud is for you' and not necessarily mean Budweiser. 🤣 🤣