Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,901  
Budweiser, Coors, miller, all give me headaches while drinking the first beer. Never make it through a can or bottle. I can drink cheap stuff, just something in those beers messes me up.

Used to get el presidente, schmidts, rolling rock, Labatt's , no issues, anyone remember knickerbocker?
Stick mostly with hoergarden, grolsch, stella now. and czech or german pilzners, and some Brooklyn and local beers. More expensive, but anything not to get those headaches.

I just removed all the driveway markers, now looking for snow :cool:

Knickerbocker, Rheingold, Carling, Narraganset, Pickwick.
When in Vietnam when it was down to Falstaff, I’d switch to coke.

Nowadays, I pretty much drink locally brewed. Drank many a Bud etc in my younger days but 6 years in Germany pretty much lost my taste for it.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,903  
Knickerbocker, Rheingold, Carling, Narraganset, Pickwick.
When in Vietnam when it was down to Falstaff, I’d switch to coke.

Nowadays, I pretty much drink locally brewed. Drank many a Bud etc in my younger days but 6 years in Germany pretty much lost my taste for it.

Careful, might have wanted to specify Coca-Cola :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,904  
28 more clouds than sun and the wind more than refreshing.

Not much going on,8 hrs. at pt. job and little puttering in the basement,as Roy wrote "kick back" evening ahead for me.

Enoy your rvrning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,905  
Glad your getting some rest etc.Buppid. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,906  
We will see how it holds up, only about an hour of use so far.
Nifty Nabber pro is all metal except grip.
Rubber covered metal claw makes it tricky to pick stuff up sometimes.
Amazon about $20.

Mine is plastic from Costco.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,907  
39F and sunny @ 15:00, might hit 43F for the high. Under a Winter Weather Advisory for the early hours of Wednesday (2AM - 9AM) ... followed by a big warm-up tomorrow (70F) with highs mostly in the 50's and 60's for the rest of the Ten Day.

Need to refill feeders, then probably a trip up to Menards to pick up order(s) ... while it's reasonably not frigid.

Woman is not interested in going late ... unless, of course, the possibility of Mexican food might be involved ... :LOL:

Hope everyone is having a good day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,908  
What no mention of PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon) or Schaefers or Gennesse or Schlitz and I know I'm forgetting some....