3 point log splitter for tractor.

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #11  
wouldn't know anything about video games.
We are dinasours. Apparently video games are the future. All farming, ranching, even warfare will all be done from a couch on video games.
I've been looking for a video game that will put my fencing up for me.
I'm sure I can find one that will do my weeding also.

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor.
You
We are dinasours. Apparently video games are the future. All farming, ranching, even warfare will all be done from a couch on video games.
You are too advanced a guy 😘😘😘
I am sure you are talking about the metaverse.
I don't think it will happen in my life but the next generation for sure.
jkk

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #13  
Let me know what you find. I could use some fencing and weeding

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #14  
UNLESS it's powered by the PTO, then it's FAST and kicksazz!

Resized-20220410-130612-S.jpg

SR
What gpm is that Prince pump? They used to sell a 11 gpm model but I don’t see them anymore. Either 6 or 20 if I remember correctly is all I see….

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #15  
What gpm is that Prince pump? They used to sell a 11 gpm model but I don’t see them anymore. Either 6 or 20 if I remember correctly is all I see….
It's 20, so it has very good flow for decent speed. It has been great, even for big crotches like this,

IMG-1465-S.jpg

SR

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #16  
A typical setup from my country. Tractor may vary of course. 3 pt log splitter made in Portugal with foot control. Speed increaser with a commonly available gear pump mounted on the log splitter chassis and just PTO shaft powering form the tractor. For the racing folks, keep in mind the tractor is barely above idle here.

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #18  
I would have left that right where it dropped and not given it another thought.
And I would have found it and appreciated you leaving it for me. lol

There's LOTS of heat in a crotch like that, and my splitter goes right through them, making nice sized splits for my woodstove.

SR

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #19  
A typical setup from my country. Tractor may vary of course. 3 pt log splitter made in Portugal with foot control. Speed increaser with a commonly available gear pump mounted on the log splitter chassis and just PTO shaft powering form the tractor. For the racing folks, keep in mind the tractor is barely above idle here.

Are you located in Portugal ptsg?