New Kubota Loader Uneven

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #1  

ScottyP

Tractor
Kubota L3400 HST & Kubota MX6000HSTC
Brand new MX6000 with LA1065A Loader. Bucket came off on left side, seems the hydraulic on one side is not set the same as the other? Is there a fix for this? Need to get the bucket back on. Thanks
IMG_8497.jpeg
IMG_8498.jpeg
IMG_8502.jpeg

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #2  
New Tractor. I would have the dealer on the phone.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #3  
Welcome to TBN.
Agree with Gator6x4. The crosstube has twisted/bent on the coupler. Thst shpuld not hsppen....unless, you caught the rh edge under something solid and rolled it back. Just speculating.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #4  
You can see the damage on the passenger side mount. Looks like someone lifted without having a good lockup and the driver side popped out. Was it delivered with a bucket or something mounted? Did it take a lot of force to release?

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven
You can see the damage on the passenger side mount. Looks like someone lifted without having a good lockup and the driver side popped out. Was it delivered with a bucket or something mounted? Did it take a lot of force to release?
Is it fixable?

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #6  
Probably, but may be better to replace it.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven
Exactly the driver side had popped out and I did not realize it.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #9  
Is it fixable?
The SSQA mount is bent to hell...looks like they ran it over in the parking lot lol. I would require a new one. They can bend this one back until they get a replacement in so you can use the FEL.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / New Kubota Loader Uneven #10  
New Tractor. I would have the dealer on the phone.

He said in the post the bucket came off on one side. That’s actually more common than it seems and it’s not a warranty issue.