New Kubota Loader Uneven

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #11  
Looks like the quick hitch assembly (2 plates and connecting bar) got bent or was misaligned when they welded it up during manufacture. The dealer should replace it on warranty just based on your photos. While you wait for them to get a new one in you should be able to force the plates back into alignment by hydraulically going to full extend or retract position. When the first cylinder bottoms out the other should keep moving till it bottoms out temporarily straightening the assembly out. If you can figure out how to orient the bucket to mate with the plates in full retract or extend you should be able to get the bucket back on.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #12  
Or an over zealous delivery guy using a four foot pipe on his chain tensioners because he only had one chain for the loader

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #13  
Have the dealer fix the issue,in case of future problems there's record.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #15  
ScottyP: the cross bar pictured has been torqued & now uneven for reason you described. this has happened to me a few times when one side is unlocked, the other locked under load, twisting the tube. to correct depends on how bad it is. i made some adjustments & was able to correct the problem. Dealer gave me a quote of 1k to cut & replace the tube.

sounds like it happened @ dealership or factory, so it needs to be addressed @ dealership under warranty. if it is corrected w/o replacement, be aware the tube is slightly weakened & prone to the same problem again if one attachment lever is not locked down under load.
suggest securing both levers w/bungee cord once locked down,
another fix would be to cut the tube, reposition on level surface, & weld up. Personally, i'd let a professional welder do it. best of luck

Last edited:
   / New Kubota Loader Uneven #16  
Short of buying a new frame, I'd try to have a competent frame shop bend it back. They do that to truck frames, so why not a loader. Any stress breaks should be readily noticeable.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #17  
Seems you bent your FEL mount, that will not be a warranty fix. You can either fix it yourself or pay someone. I would try to fix it myself. With the bucket off, put the right side mount against a big tree, curl out the FEL until the left side is even with the right. Then mount your bucket and weld any cracks you might have in the welds.

Last edited:
   / New Kubota Loader Uneven #18  
Short of buying a new frame, I'd try to have a competent frame shop bend it back. They do that to truck frames, so why not a loader. Any stress breaks should be readily noticeable.
Frame shops have the factory measurement points for the truck frame.

To my knowledge no such specs are available to a frame shop to re-align a front loader frame.

If operator error caused the problem swallow the pride, call the Dealer Service Manager and talk to him about the problem. The Dealership may have an off site location they use and provide the name. Having some Jack Leg show up wih a sawzall with a metal cutting blade, a metal grinder and a buzz box may leave you with something you will cuss as along as you own the tractor.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #19  
I have been in this situation. Stuck a hydraulic post hole digger in the ground and was yanking and doing things I shouldn't, to get it spinning and free. Anyways the auger motor was bolted to the side of the bucket and it put a lot of cantilever on the SSQA mount. It twisted bad enough for the bucket to come off.

My repair was to cut that cross tube in half, curl until the cylinders bottomed out and put a blank SSQA plate on the loader and locked it in. Then I welded the tube back together. It worked good for the SSQA bucket engagement, but honestly the kobota loader was twisted and never right again.

/ New Kubota Loader Uneven #20  
Brand new MX6000 with LA1065A Loader. Bucket came off on left side, seems the hydraulic on one side is not set the same as the other? Is there a fix for this? Need to get the bucket back on. ThanksView attachment 820091View attachment 820092View attachment 820093
I'm not suggesting anyone try this but I wonder if you could at least partially straighten that FEL frame by reversing the hydraulic hoses on one of the curl cylinders? That way, one cylinder would push while the other pulls.

The hydraulics probably aren't strong enough to "untwist" the frame completely but it would be an interesting experiment.