Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #11  
Thanks again. I failed to mention I am alsonleaning towards a ZD1211 because of the upgraded seat vs the 326/331. The last time I looked the factory Kubota suspension seat was $700+. My back has been plenty sore enough times that it is basically a requirement for me.
Yeah the ZD331 seat isn’t the greatest.
But I can find decent used 331’s for 7-9K with maybe 1500-2000 hours.

I’d say it depends on what you are doing. If you are cutting rough stuff or common area lawns that dont have to be perfect its a great mower.

I should get one of those upgraded seats. I did put the thick rubber cushions under mine and it helped a bit.

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions
Decision has been made... going with the newer one.... 2021 model with 95 hours. Driving down to get it on Monday... 6 hour drive one-way. I may go another hour out of the way to visit the Johnson Space Center in Houston, I've never been there.

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #13  
Decision has been made... going with the newer one.... 2021 model with 95 hours. Driving down to get it on Monday... 6 hour drive one-way. I may go another hour out of the way to visit the Johnson Space Center in Houston, I've never been there.
Great! I’d really like to hear how you like it. I will probably be buying one to replace my ZD331 in a year or so.

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #14  
Upgraded the seat on the 331. Very comfortable and much faster in rough areas

IMG_0475.jpeg

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #15  
Do you feel like you’re too high in that seat?

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #16  
Upgraded the seat on the 331. Very comfortable and much faster in rough areas

View attachment 854188

Is that a whole new seat (if so, brand please?) & suspension, or just added suspension - how many inches above the deck is the seating surface?

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #17  
Is that a whole new seat (if so, brand please?) & suspension, or just added suspension - how many inches above the deck is the seating surface?
grammar air suspension base using the original seat
Height adjustable by changing air pressure with built in compressor from very low to heigh
Usually adjust air pressure so it does not bottom out on worst bumps

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #18  
Do you feel like you’re too high in that seat?
it lowers down as far as I want by changing air pressure
It always sits at top position without sitting on it.
When sitting on it it lowers down to the set pressure for the air

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #19  
I would NEVER buy a Kubota OEM seat. Way too expensive and all the seat bases are now ISO pattern so any and all bases will interchange.

/ Kubota Diesel Zero Turn Questions #20  
I would NEVER buy a Kubota OEM seat. Way too expensive and all the seat bases are now ISO pattern so any and all bases will interchange.
Do you know anybody who bought a Kubota OEM seat since you mentioned it?