does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor #31  
I will confess to stomping on the floorboards of my pickup truck a time or two and wondering why the stupid thing would not reverse.:confused2:

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor #32  
I will confess to stomping on the floorboards of my pickup truck a time or two and wondering why the stupid thing would not reverse.:confused2:

Whew, thought it was just me...

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor #33  
Back in college I ran son JD 7000 series power shift & power quads... A few times I found myself leaving the field in my Toyota pickup having issues upshifting from 5th to reverse at about 30mph because there weren't nearly enough gears.

Also did some front end loader work for them & was wondering why I wasn't shifting when I put my blinker on.

Surprisingly minimal issues with my 2009 Tacoma jamming the go or go reverse pedal. Its been close looking for those pulling in or out of the garage a few times though.

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor #34  
I think this video gives an idea of some of the transmission types as far as forward/reversing.
power reverser tractor transmission - Bing video

Ok, I must live under a rock, never seen or heard of a transmission like that, push the clutch in, put in gear, use the forward and reverse lever on the steering wheel, while tractor is MOVING, I think that's amazing. I wonder how long it would take me to get use to that concept without fear of hearing clunk clank bang boom bang.

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor #35  
Ok, I must live under a rock, never seen or heard of a transmission like that, push the clutch in, put in gear, use the forward and reverse lever on the steering wheel, while tractor is MOVING, I think that's amazing. I wonder how long it would take me to get use to that concept without fear of hearing clunk clank bang boom bang.

Took me awhile too. But once I converted, life was good. I still use my clutch pedal more often than needed. Just habit. :)

/ does everybody hate power reverser on a 3 series tractor
ive had some emails asking about the tractor . its a 2014 3039r with 30 demo hours warranty till 6-18 I will take 22,000 I put an ad in the classifieds