X340 or X500

/ X340 or X500 #41  

Hey, nice pics of your X360!!! I have since called the JD dealership and I'm returning my X300, was going to get the X320 but now I'm thinking the X360. I like the idea of having a transmission where I can change the fluid and filter. I'm not sure :confused: about the tilt/power steering or hydraulic deck. Thoughts?

Thanks Paul (Street Bully 572)

/ X340 or X500
I wasn't sure what all the hype was around pwr steering and lift. I mean come on it's a tractor. Well I am never going back to standard. What a difference. After a little snow plowing a few weeks ago and some yard work this past weekend I can tell you the power stuff is so nice !!!!

/ X340 or X500 #45  
I had a 160,15 years ago, then moved up to a LX279 about 11 years ago, then went with nothing till last June.
Never had power steering, didn't think I needed it but man, after you ride it a hour a mowing, it is sweet:drool:

/ X340 or X500 #46  
Well guys, I pulled the trigger today and bought the X360. The thing that really made up my mind was being able to service the transmission. There is just no way that a sealed transmission is not crying inside after 200 hours for fresh blood. I'm a service freak I guess but that's just the way I've always been. Hope I like the power steering and hydraulic deck, lol. Thanks for everyones input and helping me with my decision!

/ X340 or X500 #47  
Hope I like the power steering and hydraulic deck
If you don't, you can always trade in the tractor with in 30 days:laughing:
Congrats.
Where are the pictures?
Other wise, it didn't happen.

/ X340 or X500 #48  
Here, just in case any one for got what a X360 looks like.:laughing:
johndeere13.jpg

johndeere18.jpg

/ X340 or X500 #49  
I'll post some pics as soon as I get it, they had to order it in. Trade again, lol. I went from a 300 to a 320 to the 360 in 9 days. They likely think I'm nuts at the JD dealership :)