Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #11  
Andy-H said:
So my thinking is that the guys with newer tractors might not be in JD's system yet?:)
That can't be it. I've got my hat and do my payment on-line, so I'm in the system.

Just checked the mailbox, nothing today.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #12  
I've never gotten anything either. Well the dealer did give me 3 hats when I bought the tractor.
But i keep spending money and Deere never has given me anything. :(

Some people have all the luck. I have such bad luck I once won a prize
package from a radio station. It was a trip to a day spa, jewelry, and tickets
to tina turner. My wife loved it! LOL

BTW On some thread here I heard that deere sends an owners edition hat?

Tim

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #13  
I received my letter yesterday! I also had to do a double take! I went to the dealer today and picked up my filter kit. :)

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #14  
Wow,
I Just got a pamphlet in the mail advertising the "add an attachment package". In it is a coupon for the FREE filter pack! Its says for current customers only, then list a coupon code, then my name.

Here is the kicker though...I bought my tractor over 2 years ago!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #15  
Update. Just went to the mailbox and what was in it but a coupon for
my owners addtion hat and free filter kit.

for those who wanted to know www.johndeere.com/getmyhat but you
need a claim number to get one.

Tim

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #16  
Are any recent tractor purchasers getting this offer?

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #17  
Mail just came with my "Add an attachment Package" flyer which includes a coupon for a free filter pack, good until 11/27/06.
(Bought my 2305 in April '06)

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #18  
Took the coupon to the dealer, they weren't aware of the promotion, and was not aware that the items were available packaged that way. He said he would give me a call when he got the filter pack.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #19  
Yippee!!!!
I just received my free offer. Wasn't sure if the 4310 qualified as I know from recent purchases how much the filters cost.

Too bad it didn't come in last month BEFORE I had to do a service to my Hydro tranny....

Not complaining tho'.....Kyle

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #20  
I just received my Owner's Edition Hat today. It's no longer mine of course since my son has claimed it for himself.

I don't recall a free filter kit offer with the coupon for the hat. I will need to take a look at the original paperwork if I still have it. I hope I get one soon since I'm past the 50 hour mark and I need to change my oil.