Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #31  
Dude, sorry you feel that way. Did you not get your free hat ?

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #32  
No offense taken. At least not here anyway. I feel your pain. However, I have a little different perspective. We all paid the price (well, I did for sure) we paid for our Deere little - or not so little - machines because we chose to. I was not forced to enter the dealership and pay the price I paid. I felt it was a fair and reasonable amount and I accepted it.

Should Deere find it in their heart to "give" me a filter pack (which they haven't, but I'm a new owner so who knows) as a way of saying thanks for the patronage, I won't look this proverbial gift horse in the mouth.

Now, about those taxes and freebies that Uncle Sam hands out, where's the site where I sign up to complain about that. I've got quite a laundry list to air out.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #33  
ShookFarm said:
Now, about those taxes and freebies that Uncle Sam hands out, where's the site where I sign up to complain about that. I've got quite a laundry list to air out.

As far as I know there is no such forum and even if there was your complaints/suggestions would fall on deaf ears. Now if your're looking for some more "freebies", our Governor (Rendell) up here in PA has got plenty to hand out. No need to hurry, he's likely to get reelected to another term (his opposition is Lynn Swann, formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers). Just so no one thinks that this response is somehow an endorsement for one candidate or the other... I want to let you know that I'm a Libertarian... less government OR TAXES is always a step in the right direction.

Enjoy your toy. I hope my wife lets me buy one soon so I can get my "free" hat too.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #34  
Bought 2 new deere's last year and except for the 2 hats no other free bees here.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #35  
I had hopes of getting a coupon myself. I would even like to add an attatchment, but nothing so far. JC

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #37  
This is likely a dealer participation progrsm.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #38  
A coupon in the mail for some filters for no charge sure seems free to me.

I wonder what i should get the kit for - 5525, 4720? I wonder if the kit works for my 757 or Gator also.

Actually, it won't be free - I will buy some other stuff while I am there... I need a heavy duty bucket for my 542...

D.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #39  
rockyridgefarm said:
Hey, Bob, those same guys stopped by MY house yesterday! They talked to my wife; who actually TOLD them we were considering adding another tractor since I don't have one!:eek: She showed them HER tractor and told them I was jealous....

So they showed up unannounced making a cold call like the vacuum cleaner salesmen? Mike, since she has the tractor, do you have a self propelled vacuum cleaner?

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #40  
Got one the other day. Took it to the dealer. He handed me the filter pak
for my 2004 JD4110 and he said THANK YOU. Good things come in free filter
paks. Not even a tax.
elad