Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff!

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #42  
Picked up my filter pack for my 2305 today. Dealer called me to let me know it was there. Air, transmission, hyraulic, fuel, and oil filters (5 in all). When I asked how many people came in for filter packs, he said 8 or 10. Dealer thanked me again for my business.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #43  
jhortonvt said:
How do I get one of those coupons? My 4310 will be up for maintenance soon!

Justin:
I think it would be easy to miss as "junk mail". The mailing is about 6" X 8", green, folded in half and sealed, with a small trifold inside on the right half. The trifold is the filter pack coupon. I really think you could miss it if you weren't looking for it.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #44  
If anybodys counting, I haven't got mine yet.

But father did. So yesterday around 2pm, I drove him down to pick it up.
Didn't have it in stock but said they would ship it to him.

Here's the kicker, UPS guy dropped it at his door step just before 10am this morning.

/ Thumbs Up to Deere for the Free Stuff! #45  
dmp437 said:
I got a card in the mail this week to get a free "FilterPak" from Deere. Always in the mood for free, I went to the dealer and found out the FilterPak (for the 4310) is part number LVA14416 and retails for $119. It includes 2 oil filters, 1 air filter, 1 hydraulic filter, and a fuel filter. The stuff should be in Tuesday of next week. Anyone else get one of these cards?
It almost doesn't make sense to give away stuff that you have to buy anyway. It's not like there are a lot of generic equivelents available and most Deere people tend to keep the machine OEM anyway. The offer is valid September 12, 2006 through November 27, 2006.

I went to the dealer today to pick up some parts for my 3010. I redeemed the free filter pack coupon while I was there. They didn't have the filter pack in stock but they made one up for me. Two oil filters, primary air filter, fuel filter and hydraulic filter. The gentleman who made up the kit took the time to ask if my 4300 has a hydrostatic transmission, which requires a different (and more expenseive) hydraulic filter than the collar shift or power reverser models.

It's nice to deal with a both company and their dealer that value my business and don't hesitate to express their appreciation.