New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor
Hiya Mud Mechanik

Yep, its got a rod with a kink in it so I can see when the bucket is level. But I'll need more practice to pick things up with it, was trying last weekend on a small log just 18" long.

This weekend is predicted to be fine so I'll be trying the slasher ona paddock that needs it.

Mike

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #22  
I looked at one last week. The dealer told me it does not come equipped with a hitch control lever. I was disappointed since the lever is a great option. Does anyone know if you can hook up the hitch control lever and how difficult it may be? Thanks

Are you referring to the one on the back that allows you to operate the 3pt from the back off the tractor?

David

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #23  
See David - everyone agrees. When do you want it delivered? :)

Perfect! This way you'll still get a good trade in for it. Don't wait too much longer :D

Y'all BEHAVE!

I'd be LIVING in that cab!

The wife is simply NOT ready for THAT conversation!

'Nuff said!

But it is a SWEET Tractor...

Be well,

David

PS - Piston, Honestly I suspect Tony at LaVoie will ALWAYS offer me a smoking deal to trade up. That is how he rolls I think. Solid guy.

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #24  
Y'all BEHAVE!

'Nuff said!

Be well,

David

PS - Piston, Honestly I suspect Tony at LaVoie will ALWAYS offer me a smoking deal to trade up. That is how he rolls I think. Solid guy.

Is Tony your dealer? If so, you're lucky and you should listen to him, he's very wise and a pleasure to deal with :thumbsup:

Read the first couple pages of my thread about trading up, i went through the exact same thing, you may be surprised what the wifey will say. I'd hate to see an hour meter hit 3 digits, do they even make meters that go that high? That cab looks a lot like mine but with a few extra gizmos on the right arm rest side and I can tell you, the cab is sssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!!!!! Talk to Tony, I was a little surprised at what I got for my trade (from my dealer, not Tony).

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #25  
Y'all BEHAVE!

'Nuff said!

Be well,

David

I think your right David, after all wouldn't you rather be communing with nature, catching the rays on your head, and the bugs in your teeth than being all cooped up in some nasty ole cab with the AC on, listening to music, and sipping a cool drink. Or worst still, being in a Cab in the middle of winter in heated comfort instead of being bundled up like an Eskimo with your teeth chattering?

....Come to think of it, where's that dealer?

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #26  
....Come to think of it, where's that dealer?

Doug,

Ashland Virginia. :thumbsup:

LaVoie Equipment. John is the Dad/Founder & Tony is the son. They are both awesome. He has people call me as a reference, and I think I've helped sell a tractor and a stump grinder for him. :thumbsup:

PLEASE BUY this tractor! Please remove the pressure from all-o-y'all on ME to buy it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Really, I want a second tractor not a bigger one (not sure what though). I still have not maxed out my DK50. it is a MONSTER. The ONLY time I'm at full HP & RPM is running the stump grinder or cutter! And even THEN it has more umph than I need. :D

All my money right now is going to go to blowing the leaky roof off and building a REAL second story vs. finishing the attic... I'm as good as flat broke again...

Be well,
David

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #28  
   / New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor
Hi all

Here are some pics my wife took of me doing some slashing of weeds. Also I did manage to do a nearly 90 degree turn around our gates without knocking the gate post out. I'm amazed at how tight the turning circle is! Have not had a real job to use the 4-in-1 for yet.

Mike

Attachments

• 4000s.jpg
    4000s.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 3946s.jpg
    3946s.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 3967s.jpg
    3967s.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 865
   / New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #30