New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #31  
Glad your enjoying your new tractor! Those pictures are great, you have a beautiful spot there!

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #32  
I too saw one of those monster tractors at my dealer's lot. Whew! Awesome! Two huge pistons to lift the 3PH, and all kinds of redesigned stuff all over the tractor. Didn't dare look inside the cab... too much to handle just seeing the outside- didn't want my head to explode!
But wait, it's too tall to fit in my barn's door:( And according to dealer it isn't available without a cab....so I can't trade up)! :thumbdown:
Oh well, already traded up once, can't justify it again.:confused2:

To the OP- enjoy it, the rest of us will just drool and count tractor $ in our dreams:drool::drool:

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #33  
Hi mikefarm,After looking at your new ride I think you owe me a new iPhone. Who knew they are not droolproof!

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #34  
SGT,
I noticed that you're a former Submariner. That's quite an achievement. My son is interviewing with the Admiral in Washington next month as a candidate for the NUPOC program. I understand it's an outstanding program. rgds,

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #35  
Mike,

congrats on your purchase -- it looks very appealing. Would you mind giving me an idea of cost? I'm comparing it to the Kubota M-6040. Thanks & have fun!

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor
Hiya Orangeboy

I'm in Australia and your in the US so any $ comparison can't really be made. Published list price in Aust with finance is $43,995. That's for a RX6010C not the RX6010PC (extra $5k for wet plate clutch and power shift). I paid cash for mine. Also I paid for extras such as a 4-in-1 bucket, 6 foot slasher (i.e. brush hog), single tyne ripper and adjustable pallet forks.

Dealers in your part of the country may have quite different prices depending on whether; your using finance or cash, what margins your dealer needs, what price the importer is charging the dealer, how much they allow for warranty issues etc. There is also a play off between the tractor price and the implements. The dealer may drop a bit on the tractor but up a bit on the implements.

I think your better option is to get a price from your local Kioti dealer and compare that to the Kubota dealer's price on the M-6040. Also sit in both if you can and get a feel for what you like the best.

PS.I had a nice time yesterday picking up a heavy fence post and dropping into a hole that I had dug for fencing. Found I could easily position the post over the hole and had lots of control. Much easier than I thought to use the clutch and gears.

Mike