New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #12  
My Dealer has one on the lot & I looked at it last Saturday. SWEET!

David

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #14  
My Dealer has one on the lot & I looked at it last Saturday. SWEET!

David

I looked at one last week. The dealer told me it does not come equipped with a hitch control lever. I was disappointed since the lever is a great option. Does anyone know if you can hook up the hitch control lever and how difficult it may be? Thanks

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #15  
wsikora said:
I looked at one last week. The dealer told me it does not come equipped with a hitch control lever. I was disappointed since the lever is a great option. Does anyone know if you can hook up the hitch control lever and how difficult it may be? Thanks

Working on it!

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #16  
Do it, do it, do it... You know you waaaannnttt to:D

STOP IT! You are as bad as my Dealer! He was whispering all sorts of sweet nothings in my ear about trad-in values if I went UP from my current DK50...

Terrible terribly tempting things I simply do not want to know I heard...

I love my DK50! It does not even have 100 hours on it yet! ONly 80+...

:D

David

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #17  
MossflowerWoods said:
STOP IT! You are as bad as my Dealer! He was whispering all sorts of sweet nothings in my ear about trad-in values if I went UP from my current DK50...

Terrible terribly tempting things I simply do not want to know I heard...

I love my DK50! It does not even have 100 hours on it yet! ONly 80+...

:D

David

See David - everyone agrees. When do you want it delivered? :)

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #18  
   / New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor
Hi all

How is a "hitch control lever" different from the lever that raises and lowers the 3PH? Mine has a draft and position control lever.

Mike

/ New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor #20  
Nice looking machine, the self leveling bucket is sweet to operate too.