Filters question??

/ Filters question?? #41  
I think shots were fired from both sides with nothing to aim at. Everyone dose what works for them. No reason to circle the wagons because someone dose something different. MI, I liked your comment. Not sure many understood it.

/ Filters question?? #42  
Easy vince not directed at you.Did not see you taking any cheap shots.I read your posts with respect.I am referring to the folks who come and take smart ***** cheap shots with nothing to contribute who want to stir the pot.coobie

I'm with you mr coozie. I too like overpaying for something I can get online for much cheaper. Hooray for competitive pricing. I try to look up the price of parts online and find the cheapest oem parts then go to the dealer so I know just how much I'm wasting. It makes me feel good. Sometimes I give them a big tip too, just for being a dealer.

/ Filters question?? #43  
Easy vince not directed at you.Did not see you taking any cheap shots.I read your posts with respect.I am referring to the folks who come and take smart ***** cheap shots with nothing to contribute who want to stir the pot.coobie

It seems you are the one stirring the pot there boozie. Ease up. Life is too short to let those guys get to you. Spring is in the air! It's tractor time in the sun instead of the snow. Put on a happy face!

/ Filters question??
It seems you are the one stirring the pot there boozie. Ease up. Life is too short to let those guys get to you. Spring is in the air! It's tractor time in the sun instead of the snow. Put on a happy face!
You are correct life is short.Looking forward to all of your vast knowledge you and others are going to contribute.LOL.

/ Filters question?? #45  
This thread is DEAD. It's going nowhere fast with the deere guys name calling and contributing nothing whatsoever of value. Maybe no-one over in the deere forums wants to listen to their nonsense either....

/ Filters question?? #46  
This thread is DEAD. It's going nowhere fast with the deere guys name calling and contributing nothing whatsoever of value. Maybe no-one over in the deere forums wants to listen to their nonsense either....

Wow! You kioti guys are sensitive! I simply asked if dude was nuts! You act like I talked about your mammy or even worse.

/ Filters question?? #47  
CM I agree this thread was dead before it started. I am ashamed I even contributed to it. I still like MI's responce

/ Filters question?? #48  
CM I agree this thread was dead before it started. I am ashamed I even contributed to it. I still like MI's responce

Yep Everyone is looking for a deal, I bought my grapple from MIE online and am glad I did. Will do a review of it after I can get my tractor out and fix a few bugs.

/ Filters question?? #49  
My 'local' Kioti dealer is two hours away. Whether I got North or South it is still two hours to a Kioti dealer. I bought from the guy in the South, mainly because he has been in the tractor business for 35 years and is a no BS kind of guy. I buy all my filters from him, too. It is only $90.oo plus shipping and on a $30,000.oo machine 90 bucks is nothing.