Filters question??

/ Filters question?? #31  
Interesting thread. Thanks for the insight.

As far as we know, every owner and employee at every dealership is also a consumer. Wonder how they make their buying decisions for products or services that other consumers are producing in other businesses.

We are all up for auction.

/ Filters question?? #32  
Interesting thread. Thanks for the insight.

As far as we know, every owner and employee at every dealership is also a consumer. Wonder how they make their buying decisions for products or services that other consumers are producing in other businesses.

We are all up for auction.

Not to worry. The whiners on this thread would have everyone in business doing everything FREE if they could have their way - obviously they are completely clueless about how the economy and business in general work. Overhead, markups and staying in business are of no consequence to them; they're probably living off the rest of our hard work anyway, and feel entitled to everything off the backs and sweat of others. Just one theory of the 'if you're in business you're out to screw me' mentality and their ilk.
Pay no heed to their lunacy.

/ Filters question??
Not to worry. The whiners on this thread would have everyone in business doing everything FREE if they could have their way - obviously they are completely clueless about how the economy and business in general work. Overhead, markups and staying in business are of no consequence to them; they're probably living off the rest of our hard work anyway, and feel entitled to everything off the backs and sweat of others. Just one theory of the 'if you're in business you're out to screw me' mentality and their ilk.
Could not have said it better.coobie

/ Filters question?? #34  

Yep, thank goodness there are enough people out there that appreciate the value of my service.

/ Filters question?? #35  

I couldnt agree more!! I like to call this the WalMart attitude, more from the people at Walmart syndrome. Parts and service are how dealers remain in business, with out that, they may not be around next week, or when you really need them.

/ Filters question??
I love how the whiners scatter when they get called out.coobie

/ Filters question?? #37  
I bought my grapple from MIE, does the make me a walmartrian?

/ Filters question?? #38  
Let me see if I've got this straight.
Several of you are telling me if I can't afford to pay a dealer $75-100 per hour for service and chose to do it myself so I can afford to eat that week.
And I prefer not to drive a 2 hour + round trip to buy filters from my closest dealer and buy them from a local auto store. That makes me a whiner and a mucher.
What BS

/ Filters question??
Several of you are telling me if I can't afford to pay a dealer $75-100 per hour for service and chose to do it myself so I can afford to eat that week.
And I prefer not to drive a 2 hour + round trip to buy filters from my closest dealer and buy them from a local auto store. That makes me a whiner and a mucher.
What BS
Easy vince not directed at you.Did not see you taking any cheap shots.I read your posts with respect.I am referring to the folks who come and take smart ***** cheap shots with nothing to contribute who want to stir the pot.coobie

/ Filters question?? #40  
What BS

No! No one is calling you anything. What I posted relates ONLY to those who have been whining about if one CHOOSES to buy something, anything, from a tractor dealer then they are being ripped off because they're not buying at below wholesale or it's not less than free.
Nonesense rants about being looked in the eye and a handshake and paying someone a decent markup so they can EARN the rewards of being in business and struggling to make ends meet, at the discretion of lame no nothing whiners. If they had their way everyone who didn't give them whatever they wanted for less than free should go out of business.:confused2::irked:
The above isn't your way of doing things, right?

BTW, Vince you know a place where labor is $75/hr?:eek: Wow! That's a bargain these days