Well, I'm ready to buy, but...

/ Well, I'm ready to buy, but...
Well, if you put the question out there and ask for opinions, I guess you have to listen to it...at least some of the time. 2660 is being assembled with the 60" mmm vs the spec'd 54. I spoke with the service guy and he said the 60 tends ot float better than the 54. Should have it by weeks end! Thanks;)

/ Well, I'm ready to buy, but... #22  
Well, if you put the question out there and ask for opinions, I guess you have to listen to it...at least some of the time. 2660 is being assembled with the 60" mmm vs the spec'd 54. I spoke with the service guy and he said the 60 tends ot float better than the 54. Should have it by weeks end! Thanks;)

I really think you will like it; shame mowing season is almost over.

/ Well, I'm ready to buy, but... #23  
   / Well, I'm ready to buy, but... #25  
You won't be disappointed with the 60" MMM. Post some pics when you get that bad boy home.

/ Well, I'm ready to buy, but...
Having no self discipline whatsoever, I'm also going to take the Bush Hog mower. I need it to get the darned blackberries down. They are fixin' to take the whole place over. I'm thinking I can do the BH to get the place under control and then run the MMM for future. I can then sell a lightly used 3 pt mower...or keep it:)

Once I've got the slope with the b-berries down I'm thinking a ratchet rake will get the roots up and prepped for reseeding.