questions on B2320

/ questions on B2320 #41  
I've read all the posts. The important parts (seems to me) are .......1. What do you plan on doing with the tractor 2. And how often do you plan on doing it. As others have said, that's about 95% of the reason for the selection.

I have 3 acres to mow with a number of obstacles and trees...thus the MMM. Yet this past snow season has been a bear and the FEL + RB worked fine with R4 chained (rear) tires. Then there are many dead pine trees to deal with that require brush/log moving. I opted for some heavy duty Clamp On pallet forks (cost about $300) which are handy for moving many things. They attach to the standard Kubota bucket which also has bucket hooks that I added. After that , you can add a plow, a tiller, a cultivator, etc., as the need arises. My B2620 fits fine into my garage, my needs and my wallet. I hope that you are just as satisfied with your decision.

/ questions on B2320 #42  
I have put about 15 hours on my B2320DT and thoroughly enjoy it. I think the comments regarding HST are likely sound guidance for most people and their applications. I enjoy the gears in mine because this tractor is "therapy" as I sit at a desk all day and own all automatic tranny cars/truck. I have used it to clear hundreds of feet of driveway during 2 snow storms already and she was great...certainly powerful enough to even push the snow with the FEL for quite a distance. I also have a Woods BH70X backhoe that I do even more work with than the FEL in clearing my back woods with.

Overall, I don't think you can lose with the B2320. HST might be a bit more convenient, but it's not a must have, at least not for me...and like I said, I personally enjoy the "therapy" of working the gears along with everything else. :). Best wishes!

/ questions on B2320
I appreciate all the advice and different perspectives. Will let you know what happens. Right now, checking out some used possibilities.

debp

/ questions on B2320
We ended up going in with our neighbors on a used L3400 with a backhoe. Delivery in a day or two. I'll be switching over to the owning and operating forum. Thanks to all who helped us with this decision.