L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #31  
I don't have a BH on my L3130 but have this suggestion. Get the LA723 FEL with the Quick Attachment then you could drop your bucket and shorten the combination by about 2'. If you want to store the bucket inside, build a dolly that you could drop the bucket on and push to the side. you have enough width in your garage.

Vernon

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question
Thats a great idea. How much is that? My inside width is 12' so I could toss it to the side. Well how wide is the tractor?

How wide is the tractor with R4's on there?

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #35  
The dimension over the backhoe outriggers is the widest part of the tractor and measures about 69".

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #36  
Sorry Deere3120 for not responding earlier but we were in the hurricane threat area and I was busy doing early prep and planning. Now that the projected track has been moved eastward we will probably see no more than tropical force winds so I can relax some.

I see that you have had your question answered.

Vernon

No Problem. Hope you make out ok in the hurricane. Be Safe...

texbaylea ,

Any idea how much that quick attachment costs?

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #39  
I bought my tractor a year ago and if I remember correctly the cost was $330. I also went with a 66" HD bucket on my tractor so it is difficult to separate out final costs.

The QA is very handy since I have pallet forks, tree shear, and grubber bucket that I can hook up in a few minutes.

Vernon

Great... Thanks for the help. I'll add that also.