L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #21  
Yes, forgive me, I could be wrong, won't be a first.
They have always offered the mid pto as an option.
The MMM is not compatible with the hoe sub frame, that's it.
Me saying the mid pto is not compatible with the hoe sub frame is an error on my part. The two can coexist. What does the front snowblower mount to?

All the best,
Martin

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question
That I'm not sure. It's front mounted though. I will not be getting the snowblower this year as that is another 5900 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. He mentioned I get I soft cab for the snowblower with heat is 2800. All I know is this stuff is getting expensive now. I think I am going to wait on the cab also. Maybe next year as 29,000.00 enough. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. He did tell me that the cab and snowblower is an easy install or I can do it myself and save some cash. I was for sure he was going to try and sell me the 3830 or 3430, But he didn't, He said that will be plenty of power for my needs even if I add the snowblower next year.

Anyone have any pictures of the L3130.

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #24  
The quotes all seem about $1,500.00 apart as you jump up in power. Same as I was quoted last year.

If your on flat grond, with the BH mounted, it's going to take some seroius deep snow to even work that tractor with a front blade. I only had about 8" to work with in Md. last winter and it would take a full 84" rear blade bite with the BH off of course (loaded tires/ no chains) and walk up a seriously steep driveway with very little spin on R4 tires. Reached for the differential lock once or twice. Up in NH you'll get a better test. There were some posts last winter of guys with slightly smaller Deeres walking through about 3' of dry snow using a front blade and didn't miss a beat. Just some cleanup for what rolled back over the top of the blade. I'd expect the same from the 3130 if you mounted chains as they did. With a blower you may not need chains on flat gound with the BH out back. Not till the ice hits anyhow. I'll let some with more snow experience chime in. I'm more the observer on northern snowfall. Besides, it's much to nice outside to think about snow this early in the year anyhow. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HTH

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #25  
Here's a shot of my L3130 with Fel and BH.

Attachments

• 740010-a man and his tractor.jpg
    740010-a man and his tractor.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 446
Can someone give me total length measurements. Front to back with the BH90 backhoe and loader on. Also total height with ROPS UP. I have a 20' long garage and 8' height door I wan to be sure it will fit.

It's also 12' wide.

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #28  
Height to top of ROPS in up is 89". Height to top of backhoe when it's fully folded in the up position is 95". Overall length from front of FEL to rear of bh bucket when bh is fully folded up is 247". You'll have to allow additional length for the backhoe to rest on the deck. If I park with it fully folded, it tends to slump overnight making the length greater than when I park it. Looks like you're garage is too short but you'll make the height by an inch or so for the backhoe, although you'll have adequate clearance for the ROPS.

How about if I turn the hoe to the side will it make it then? Also can I tuck the loader bucket under to give more clearance?

/ L3130 With BH90 Backhoe And Loader Question #30  
As long as you have the width, you should save enough space by turning the bh to get inside 20 feet but you won't have a lot of room to spare.