Snow snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #21  
Hard to imagine you would get on that roof in the snow. Maybe call ahead for the ambulance so you won't have to lay there too long. I assume you know they make roof rakes so you don't have to climb up there.

Have you ever fallen off a roof that is foot above the snow into 9 feet of snow? You won't need the ambulance, but a good pair of snowshoes is helpful. ;)

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #22  
We get that kind of snow around here sometimes too..........................

2794.jpg

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #23  
First thing this spring I'd be hauling in some fill and getting rid of the 9" drop off. You have to reseed anyways.
Don't sweat it, we all get stuck one time or another. Just sucks the BH wasn't on, It's real easy to pull yourself out with a good logging chain and the BH. First thing I do when I get stuck is spin around and see.... the rake, or the splitter or the well..... I'll be........ the BH is on..:D

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #24  
Ductape.
Would that be snow line on brick before removing..think roof inspector happy w/your work.;)

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #25  
Ductape.
Would that be snow line on brick before removing..think roof inspector happy w/your work.;)

That was a camp i used to shovel off in the winter. The snow line was from a couple storms... but not all winter. The snow was so high from cleaning the roof the dog just hopped onto the roof from the snowbank.:eek:

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #26  
I don't know why, but for me the funny part is seeing you use 2 Lexus "trucks".

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #27  
I don't know why, but for me the funny part is seeing you use 2 Lexus "trucks".

I hear you. It took me 5 years to get my wife to stop calling her Suburban a "truck".

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #28  
I love the snow, nothing will get me to move, unless we quit getting snow.:D

full-driveway-2_4_09.jpg

Wait a second--- I wanna cry party fowl..
I saw this pic last year.

J

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed
One thing everyone needs to remember is...I almost had it! Well maybe not. I really get a kick out of the fact that I did this because I did not look for the long tow strap and it was out there with me.

I also was really wishing I had the backhoe on. I have had that thing in the mud ready to sink or tip and the BH gets it out every time. My guess is most have us have gotten stuck before or we aren't doing fun stuff with our toys. I did have fun though. I have gotten a few ATV and trucks stuck and the stories always make it worth it. My dignity was restored because I did not have to call for help.

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #30  
One thing everyone needs to remember is...I almost had it! Well maybe not. I really get a kick out of the fact that I did this because I did not look for the long tow strap and it was out there with me.

I also was really wishing I had the backhoe on. I have had that thing in the mud ready to sink or tip and the BH gets it out every time. My guess is most have us have gotten stuck before or we aren't doing fun stuff with our toys. I did have fun though. I have gotten a few ATV and trucks stuck and the stories always make it worth it. My dignity was restored because I did not have to call for help.

Dignity........Bragger! :D

Don