Snow snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #31  
I hear you. It took me 5 years to get my wife to stop calling her Suburban a "truck".

What's wrong with that? A Suburban is a truck.

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #32  
Wait a second--- I wanna cry party fowl..
I saw this pic last year.

J

Yeah, you better post an updated pic, otherwise, you'll be put in the same category as LBrown :rolleyes:

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #33  
Yeah, you better post an updated pic, otherwise, you'll be put in the same category as LBrown :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid, but we haven't had that much snow yet. That picture was taken on Feb 4th. Anyway it is my favorite snow picture - it was such a beautiful day.

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #34  
Heaven forbid, but we haven't had that much snow yet. That picture was taken on Feb 4th. Anyway it is my favorite snow picture - it was such a beautiful day.

It is a good picture. I was actually quite bummed that we only got 8" out of this dumper that dumped 20-24" on parts of MD and VA.

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #35  
Good Story,

I thought I was out of the Snow Zone when I moved to Va from Pa.
I gotta say I learn something New everytime I take the Kubota out, We got about 2 feet down here and my Gravel Driveway is about a 1/2 mile long, So I learned alot about plowing/Removing Snow.

Nice Pics BTW
TJB

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #36  
Good Story,

I thought I was out of the Snow Zone when I moved to Va from Pa.
I gotta say I learn something New everytime I take the Kubota out, We got about 2 feet down here and my Gravel Driveway is about a 1/2 mile long, So I learned alot about plowing/Removing Snow.

Nice Pics BTW
TJB

During the pre-Christmas snow, we only got 8" here in central PA, while most of VA got 20" or more.

/ snow removal fun. BX stuck, wife's truck stuck, yard destroyed #37  
What's wrong with that? A Suburban is a truck.

I told her that after she hauls a 1/2 ton of stone in the back of her suburban, then she can call it a truck. :)