Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!!

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Thanks to Robertm's input/information/recommendation on this TBN thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/164144-best-way-tool-remove-small.html ....... I just spent a bundle of money and very excited about it.
I recently bought 25 adjoining hillside acres that has hundreds if not thousand of tall 2" to 4" oak, walnut, hickory, sycamore, maple, birch, redbud, dogwoods, tulip poplar and many other species of trees. Like the fair size to large trees and their canopy but the saplings need to go to have open areas for trails, paths, walking and whatever. I've cut some with a chain saw but can't get as close to ground as I'd like and tractor with bush hog sort of knocks them down and skins them. I've been waiting on a man (Roy) for a few months with a heavy skid steer to cut trails, still waiting.:D Any way when I saw the utube video of the grapple (I don't know what to call it, not sure it has been named, maybe builder J Dunn will let me know) that grabs trees and barrels and other stuff I knew I had to get it and I did. I just picked it up this evening at Fedex freight terminal in London (Next town from where I live). It's currently on the back of my truck on a pallet. It has hydraulic hoses with threaded connectors and I need to get the snap on fitting to attach to the threaded fitting and connect it to my front snap on hydraulics on my L3901.:cool2::cool2::cool2: I couldn't have dreamed of a more suitable implement to go on my tractor to fulfill my specific needs than this made in the USA (Wisconsin) grapple!!!!! I believe this will be the best implement other than a FEL with bucket that I've bought and I love the RR and like the tiller and hydraulic post hole digger and boxblade and Landpride big wide rock/root grapple and if it ever snows again my snow plow and my rotary mower and my Woods 6" RFM (Which I've never tried yet:confused3:) but I believe this latest purchase is going to be my main squeeze from here on.:cool2::cool2:
I'll report back after I use this awesome piece of manipulating hydraulic powered specifically shaped steel back saver.:drink:

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #2  
I'm curious to see how this grapple works out for you! It's really slick looking!

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #3  
It's good to see that there are still things being developed that look to be Too handy, looking forward to tour experiences with this tool... KennyV

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #4  
Looks amazing! From where did you order it? I can't tell from the video where to get one. Thanks!

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!!
Looks amazing! From where did you order it? I can't tell from the video where to get one. Thanks!

Tach-N-Go + INNOVATIVE ATTACHMENTS He needs work on his site (which I told him :D:laughing:) but he's just a phone call away in Wisconsin.Great man to deal with.
Please call Jery with any questions
8AM-6PM CST 715-952-8537
Or Email after hours at: 3011hwyq@gmail.com
A much needed web site upgrade is being planned

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!!
Since it's like no other grapple I've seen before and hard to describe and seems to have no name description and I hate to keep referring to it as the small tree removal grapple unlike other grapples, I'm hereby naming mine the JDUNN Grapple and will refer to it as that from now on. I may still describe what it does but it's for me the JDUNN Grapple unless J Dunn names it something else and then I can be persuaded to change its name since he is the inventor/creator/manufacturer (Hope he has a patent registered on it:eek:) of said JDUNN Grapple.

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #9  
Thanks for the info. I think he will be getting quite a few orders.

Tach-N-Go + INNOVATIVE ATTACHMENTS He needs work on his site (which I told him :D:laughing:) but he's just a phone call away in Wisconsin.Great man to deal with.
Please call Jery with any questions
8AM-6PM CST 715-952-8537
Or Email after hours at: 3011hwyq@gmail.com
A much needed web site upgrade is being planned

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #10  
Look forward to seeing some action shots or a video. Pretty neat!