Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!!

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!!
I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE!!!!! It's off truck, on tractor and has been used!!! I'm in love, I'm in love I'm in love!:cool2::cool2::cool2: DSCF3376.JPGDSCF3375.JPGDSCF3374.JPGDSCF3373.JPGi

Installed DSCF3379.JPGDSCF3378.JPGDSCF3380.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3373.JPG
    DSCF3373.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 181
  • DSCF3374.JPG
    DSCF3374.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 174
  • DSCF3375.JPG
    DSCF3375.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 196
  • DSCF3376.JPG
    DSCF3376.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 205
Worked for about 15 minutes. Center picture which looked like right and left pic before working plus stack of removed trees, stumps. DSCF3384.JPGDSCF3383.JPGDSCF3386.JPGDSCF3385.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3373.JPG
    DSCF3373.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 150
  • DSCF3374.JPG
    DSCF3374.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 151
  • DSCF3375.JPG
    DSCF3375.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 154
  • DSCF3376.JPG
    DSCF3376.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
   / Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #14  
Sorry don't get it.As per the video;pull trees up with all the dirt in them;good luck burning or chipping that mess.

Sorry don't get it.As per the video;pull trees up with all the dirt in them;good luck burning or chipping that mess.

If you look at my pics almost no dirt remaining on removed trees and I didn't even shake them to get the dirt off or roll them which would remove all dirt if one were to want to burn or chip them but not trying to talk you into something that I love and works for me and doesn't have to work for you.:cool2: Oh, did I say I've bought one instead of watched a short video. Also did I say I've used one and I love it and it has no issues for me the way I want to use it? I get no commission for telling my experiences, I do it for free and take the time to even take pics and upload pics which is a major job or has been today.

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #16  
pretty cool! glad ya like it!

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #17  
John - Does this need a third function to operate? Or does it tap into FEL hydraulics alone?

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #19  
Glad you like it - looks good.

I do something similar with my Mini Ex and the dirt/stump issue was never a problem. Just pull them out, cut the stump off with a chain saw and chip/burn without any problems.

Have fun and congrats on the new toy, I mean implement.....

/ Got the small tree remover grapple today and I'm excited!!!! #20  
pulled out many trees, big + small.

Larger ones did have problems with dirt stopping the burn. Several solutions;

1; let it lie around through the summer, then shake off the dried earth by lifting and dropping it or some such.
or
2; after the rest of the brush is burned off, roll the unburned rooty part out of the coals, bonk the baked earth off, and roll it back. the next day all is ash.
or
3; if you're in a hurry, carry it to the garage and blast the dirt out with a high pressure cleaner.

Congrats on the new grapple!