BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions

/ BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #11  
I then installed the second set of lines that connected to the first set right below the engine.Once I figured the lines all out I then installed the right side mount.

Attachments

• 519440-Kubota_10.jpg
    519440-Kubota_10.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 313
   / BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #12  
Your garage is WAY TOO CLEAN!

Ron

/ BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #13  
Now it was time to mount the Joy stick controll which was all assembled from the factory.This was just a matter of bolting the hole assembly on and attaching the hoses to the lines I had run. Thank you Ron, give me time I just had the home built so we have'nt been there a year yet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 519445-Kubota_11.jpg
    519445-Kubota_11.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 329
   / BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #14  
The last step was the fun part putting the arms on and attaching the bucket. I will admit it was alittle trying to get the loader on and off the first few times,but now it takes me under 5 min.

Attachments

• 519448-Kubota_12.jpg
    519448-Kubota_12.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 312
   / BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #15  
I hope this helps Apollo I know I had fun doing it and I would rate this project a 4 on the scale of 1-10 for difficulty.Someone earlier said for $250.00 have the dealer do it, but don't foget you have to load the machine up and drop it off of at the dealer and the go pick it up too.Unless the dealer does this free I think it was easier to just do it myself.The only hard part I found was when running the steel lines the instructions were very vague and it was a little confusing on what line to put where.But don't worry it's nothing earth shattering

/ BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions
Man oh man now that was some excellent detail and explainations!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

A few more questions now pop to mind. Did you have to add extra oil to make up for the extra line capacity?????

I will be having a front mount snowblower put on in a few weeks but i dont have a loader yet. The salesman said the hydraulic port and controls are the same for the loader and snowblower. I think he means the part with the joystick but im not sure?????

He also said this is a 400$ part and if i bought it with the snowblower i wouldnt need it with the loader. Does this sound right???? If so that would mean that the loader price installed should be about 2100$ in spring if I have them install it. But after seeing you great photos I might just buy it for the 1800$ it should cost ( loader price 2500 minus the cost of valve which i have from blower 400 and minus price of install 300 = 1800) That sounds like a steal then for the loader.

Again thank you for shedding alot of light on the subject. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"The only hard part I found was when running the steel lines the instructions were very vague and it was a little confusing on what line to put where.But don't worry it's nothing earth shattering "

How did you figure out which lines went to which???????

/ BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #18  
One last comment:

If you put on a loader be prepared to fill the rear tires or get wieghts.Its just to light in the rear for a full bucket of dirt.I filled my tires with 12 Gallons of windshield washer fluid with the help of other here on the board and bot what a difference it made /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ BX1500 FEL Questions and Idle Questions #19  
Apollo;
Did you have to add extra oil to make up for the extra line capacity?????

Yes the dealer GAVE me a gallon of super UDT fluid I think it took about 1/2

As for the valve:
While shopping around I learned that there was a 3 position and a 4 position valve that came with loaders. The Blower NEEDS the 4 position valve.I was also told that all new loaders came with the 4 position now. The valve assembly is it the joystick set-up and comes with the loader, so I don't know what happens if you buy the blower first with a valve and then get a loader.You better check this out carefully with the dealer.

As far as the lines went It was trial and error for me.I did it wrong the first time and when things did'nt line up I took them off and got lucky the second time.If you decide to do the yourself I will take pictures of the lines under my machine so that you can follow them.

Good Luck
Rich

Excellent and thanks a ton again!!!!!!!

Anyone with a BX1500 have a tiny tach on it????? If you do what does yours idle at.

I dont know whether mine is idling high or that the 2 cylinder motor needs to idle at 1480 to 1500 rpms..........I know the 3 cyls are around 1280 ............