Terex PT-100G forestry

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #21  
DR , did you go to the demo ?

Sorry Iron Horse, I wasn't able to go. I was actually about 10 miles from the house and in route there when someone called about one of my craigslist items. I decided to turn around and sale the item and put $$$ in my pocket instead of drive to charleston @ $3/gallon.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry
Is that price with or without the head? I will see one delivered this afternoon and hopefully I'll get to see it run. I would expect to get into one here 105K give or take a little. I'll ask today and see how close we are.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #26  
What is the track replacement cost for the PT100? I had to allow AUS $20 per hour for for track wear on my RC100. Another contractor here was going off cause they charged AUS$20,000 for a complete track gear replacement.You could do 2 D6H's for that money.

Last edited:
   / Terex PT-100G forestry #27  
Gentlemen, I would be happy to set up a demo for anyone who was not able to join us at Southeast Industrial demo in Charleston. The machine is truly awesome. Pleae check out some of our videos on youtube. Search PT100g. Give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks Casey 704-363-6432

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #29  
It does run a little hot. Rev it up wide open and blow it out evevery hour and its ok.

We clean the radiator on our T320 every 4-5 days in the summer. It was twice a day stock.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #30  
Guess it all depends on what your cutting and what the conditions are If you only have to blow out the radiator on your 320 every 3 or 4 days how often do you have to Do the air Cleaner?