Terex PT-100G forestry

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #31  
I called my local dealer a while back and I am pretty sure they said 90k for machine only.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #32  
We clean the radiator on our T320 every 4-5 days in the summer. It was twice a day stock.

What did you do to it. New oil cooler over the cab?

Andy

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #33  
What did you do to it. New oil cooler over the cab?

Andy

I rearranged the stacking of the oil cooler and ac condenser. Put them on hinges to allow easy cleaning. Enclosed the back above the radiator sides and top so that it only sucks air from the back. Then built a prefilter system using perforated metal with window screens stacked to keep out all of the debris. I put pics in a thread a few years back.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #34  
Most dependable machine asv/Terex has every built

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #35  
Their new Tier IV machine is going to be 110hp with and increase in engine torque to around 330lb ft. It will also switch to an on demand variable speed hydraulic reversing fan instead of a clean fix fan...less hp loss, less noise and better cooling. i was told that not much else is being changed other than Tier IV related systems (52gpm pump @3800psi with 7gpm reserved for the loader lift and tilt at all times and 45 to the attachment), but it's hydraulic performance and cooling is improved due to the fan...less hp used to run the fan and much better airflow due to the fan size and the fact that it is on the outside of cooler and acting as a "puller fan". I was also told that the coolers fold out as well for easier cleaning. coming out in September.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #37  
52x3800 divide by 1714 x .9= 103.75 Just wondering?

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #38  
The .9 coefficient is an estimation for output horse power. Multiply by 1.1 for input hp requirements. Those are rough, generalized estimates.

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #39  
Thanks, my bad lumberjack1986. I'm just up the road from you. Do you mulch?

/ Terex PT-100G forestry #40  
No problem. I don't mulch, but I own a tree service.

Where are you located?