NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS
Biggreenavalanche said:
I went to the site but didn't see the 48", it's what I'm in the market for, if you don't mind what was the round figure cost ? You like the 48" vs the 60" ? Was looking at 60" but was reading another thread where a llot of posters were touting the merits of 48" over larger...man I like the way that looks on your machine...congrats and enjoy !

Thanks

Rich

Rich, It was $ 890, delivered (business address). Then I spent a little over $200 in hoses and fittings.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS
IslandTractor said:
Great looking grapple. Put her to work!

Thanks Buddy, it was your posts that convienced me to go with 48". Glad I did, can't see needing anything bigger!
Randy

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS #14  
Congrats. Looks great!!!

Next on my list - after I get time to build a shop!

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS #16  
Nice looking work you are doing with that new implement. Wish I had got one a couple years ago when I was underbrushing my place. Now I am just in maintenance mode with low hanging limb trimming so not a lot of brush to deal with. NOW if I had something like that with closer tines that would pickup rocks, I might be interested in putting a small one on the Kubota B26. The P7010 is just too big and tall to do any work in the woods without constantly worrying that I will accidently hang a limb or back into a tree and damage cab or something else.

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS #17  
Looks like a good setup.

Did you use a diverter valve or 3ed function or remote valve?

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS #18  
That is awesome looking and can do some hard work it seems.

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS
Looks like a good setup.

Did you use a diverter valve or 3ed function or remote valve?

J.J., I just used the rear remotes for the time being. I will be looking at other options in the near future, as I do want to get one of your top n tilt kits for my box blade. That will make me one set of remotes short.

Randy

/ NEW GRAPPLE PHOTOS #20  
Well I have been looking at a grapple, ATVXPRESS on Ebay has the 48" unit for $925 and the 72" for $1250 both are shipping included. I bought my skid steer forks from them and they were real good heavy duty so I know they do sell good stuff.
I just don't know which size to get the 4' only weighs 400lbs and the 6' weighs in at 600 lbs that's only a 200 lbs difference but can you really pick up that much more with the 6' than you can the 4'?
I don't want to sacrifice a larger unit over $325 if it would be a huge advantage, but I also don't want to waist $325 if it really doesn't give me that much advantage!
So what do the experts have to say?