Here we go another problem !

/ Here we go another problem ! #41  
I agree something is very wrong.first warranty should cover the engine if no fault of the customer,Just what failed? And we dont put a price on the repair to devalue a tractor to figure if it is worth it or not,it is a warranty repair or replace.that simple .Now if the customer sprayed either in it, wrong or no oil, or messed with the fuel injection or flipped the tractor over and left it running then I would say NO Warranty .This is not like service to just say no But I dont know what happened.I think you should see what happened to this eng.find out who determend the cause of this failure and how this was relayed to service and see a written denial from LS corp. not the dealer.let us know

/ Here we go another problem ! #42  
UPDATE for anyone that has been wondering !!!!
The dealer recommended that I get my insurance co. Involved, then after they looked at the tractor they TOTALED IT !!!!!!!!!!! now that was just the tractor not the loader ! Now I got lucky and got enough $$$$ to pay off the loan, now I'm waiting for my overpayment so I can get another tractor! I've been without a tractor since 12/31/12 , What advice can you give me on another tractor ?? Do I sell my loader or try to reuse it? Thanks guys !!!

This is a weird story for sure. They get a motor in at the dealer then pass it off to insurance who total it. What is a over payment that comes after the fact.

/ Here we go another problem ! #43  
I agree something is very wrong.first warranty should cover the engine if no fault of the customer,Just what failed? And we dont put a price on the repair to devalue a tractor to figure if it is worth it or not,it is a warranty repair or replace.that simple .Now if the customer sprayed either in it, wrong or no oil, or messed with the fuel injection or flipped the tractor over and left it running then I would say NO Warranty .This is not like service to just say no But I dont know what happened.I think you should see what happened to this eng.find out who determend the cause of this failure and how this was relayed to service and see a written denial from LS corp. not the dealer.let us know

read this post

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/ls-tractors/262652-help-starter-will-not-work.html

# 6 and #9 and 20 post numbers ......

/ Here we go another problem ! #44  
Well that explains alot...

Basically, he submerged his engine, got water into it, continued to run it without changing the oil, and blew it up.

Then, expects the dealer to repair it under warranty.

That explains alot... CERTAINLY not a problem LS generated!

/ Here we go another problem ! #45  
Well that explains alot...

Basically, he submerged his engine, got water into it, continued to run it without changing the oil, and blew it up.

Then, expects the dealer to repair it under warranty.

That explains alot... CERTAINLY not a problem LS generated!

I remember reading that at the time. Didn't put 2 & 2 together. That does make a good story. I wish him luck.

/ Here we go another problem !
Just to get it right the oil, filter ect. Had been changed 3 X and the filter alone had been changed 6 just FYI, it was also months b4 any problems reared there ugly head, but that kind of **** happens, any thoughts on what to do with a loader ? Would like to do a backhoe with a tractor this time and be able to avoid any sinking feelings !!!! Should I go bigger than a G3033 ???

/ Here we go another problem ! #47  
Just to get it right the oil, filter ect. Had been changed 3 X and the filter alone had been changed 6 just FYI, it was also months b4 any problems reared there ugly head, but that kind of **** happens, any thoughts on what to do with a loader ? Would like to do a backhoe with a tractor this time and be able to avoid any sinking feelings !!!! Should I go bigger than a G3033 ???

FYI, water is VERY difficult to get out of an engine.....

Honestly, your cheapest route, would be to stay with the G3033, as the loader you have is going to be hard to sell....

/ Here we go another problem ! #48  
So exactly what was the diagnosis on the engine specifically?

/ Here we go another problem ! #49  
   / Here we go another problem ! #50  
I have been following the post to see how it worked out.
I did not know that the owner sunk the tractor, got mud water in the motor causing damage then wondered why warranty would not cover it.
The rest of the story explains a lot.

Sounds like he had nice dealer. Help him get a dead tractor paid for.