Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 Shuttle Shift with 115 Loader; Craftsman YS4500 42" Cut

Default mahindra quality

If you are shopping for a tractor and don't at least take a mahindra for a spin you are doing yourself a disservice. 1 absolutely satisfied owner here. Not saying its the best for everyones application but it is one fine machine.

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Default Re: mahindra quality

I could not agree more. I feel that pretty much all the tractors today are pretty good machines. Yes some may be a bit better in one way or another, but over all most are pretty good. I always recommend to look at and at least sit on as many as one possibly can. What fits great for one person does not always fit for another. Always best to see for yourself IMO.

Good luck to any and all tractor shoppers.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    Mahindra 8560

Quote Originally Posted by mattoct3003 View Post
    If you are shopping for a tractor and don't at least take a mahindra for a spin you are doing yourself a disservice. 1 absolutely satisfied owner here. Not saying its the best for everyones application but it is one fine machine.
    Totally agree

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6025 - It SUCKS!

It all depends on your dealer, my experience with our Mahindra was horrid. The dealer is no longer a Mahindra dealer. I have since moved to the Atlanta area and the local dealer here also went out of business and left a lot of people high and dry with the closest dealer being a LONG way away for many now.

Gold Member

I took my Mahindra to the closest dealer but a very small one. I think I should have went a bit farther where a larger dealer was located. My tractor has been in the shop for over two months and it ran when I brought it in. Not too pleased at this point.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3616 hst cab

I bought a 3616 in june and really like so far. My dealer seems like a great guy. I hope and think the dealer network will get stronger and stronger.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Quote Originally Posted by yanmars View Post
    I took my Mahindra to the closest dealer but a very small one. I think I should have went a bit farther where a larger dealer was located. My tractor has been in the shop for over two months and it ran when I brought it in. Not too pleased at this point.
    That doesn't sound right. Is this a tractor you bought new and took care of and now the selling dealer is just dropping the ball? What model? What problem?
    Dave
    Dave's Tractor, Inc.
    Red Bluff, California

Tractor
    Mahindra 3510 and Mahindra 5500 4WD

Here in Alabama there were a lot of Dealers when I bought in 2003. Many were small mom and pop repair shops that could get a Mahindra dealership easy. Maybe Mahindra was trying to get as many set up as possible. After my Dealer dropped Mahindra ( OR Mahindra dropped them for lack of Insurance coverage, I found out later) a local used car lot got a Dealership and was gone after 1 year.

I think Mahindra gives a lot of people a chance to be part of the program and some can run a succesful dealership and some can't. Mahindra has to protect its reputation when choosing who stays and who goes. I have found that all of the bigger dealerships will sell Mahindra parts and dropship to my door. I can make a few phone calls if I think I am being gouged to check with other dealers.

Just because there is not a 'local' dealer would I not consider buying a quality product of any kind!

JMHO!!

PS: That deserves a hat!!
    PROUD AIR FORCE DAD

Tractor
    2010 Mahindra 5035

Two years now with a 5035 and couldn't be happier. My dealer, Lott Enterprises in Claxton, GA, is top notch.
    2010 Mahindra 5035 w/FEL and a bunch of attachments.

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

No dealer anywhere near here. Still a good tractor. ~1100hrs
    larry
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast