What is your favorite feature on your tractor?

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #11  
The smile on my face while "working the tractor" LOL

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #12  
<accent="Russian">
It makes me strong, like tractor.
</accent>
BORISBAD.JPG

I can set my keg of IPA up onto the deck where I can get the hand truck under it.

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #13  
Factory: Just about everything except the non-existent cab that Deere offered in the USA.

Mine: Everything I've built or modified that actually works.

This one ! ;)

"Please safety police give her a break just this time for not wearing seat belt."

Boone

We'll give her a pass. Any chance you can post a larger picture of her so we can make sure she's not breaking any other safety rules? :licking:

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #15  
This one ! ;)

"Please safety police give her a break just this time for not wearing seat belt."

Boone
I've looked all around my Deere and never found that attachment !
But among the features I have, my favourite is the Power Reverser, making the driving so much easier and quicker, especially loader work.

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #16  
But among the features I have, my favourite is the Power Reverser, making the driving so much easier and quicker, especially loader work.

Same here...love that reverser transmission (mine's a sync-reverser rather then a power-reverser).

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #17  
The cab!!!

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #18  
Front hitch

/ What is your favorite feature on your tractor? #20  
The reverser with manual trans, have to use clutch, but it's amazing how well these work! To me it's another indication of how well these tractors are built. Aaron :thumbsup::D:confused2::);)