I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy?

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #31  
Yep, one picture is worth a thousand words, and one in person look is worth a thousand pictures. :)

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #32  
Relative to splitting firewood: Buy an electric splitter; cheaper, simpler, than a PTO splitter.

Cut your wood into lengths in the woods, transport in the FEL bucket, split at home.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #33  
Funny, but I never really considered Kioti, but in looking at your tractor photos, kOua, I like what I see. Now I will have to poke around a bit and see more about Kiotis... I don't even know if anybody sells them around here?

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #34  
Funny, but I never really considered Kioti, but in looking at your tractor photos, kOua, I like what I see. Now I will have to poke around a bit and see more about Kiotis... I don't even know if anybody sells them around here?

varmit, they are good tractors, there is a dealer finder on their web site, enter your zip code, and it will tell you where they are. Of course there is no where near as many Kioti dealers as Kubota or JD dealers.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #35  

Not so sure where you live in MD, but there's quite a few in the northern area. There's a Kioti/NH dealer in Frederick and a couple others. I purchased my first Kioti from Nolt's located in Shippensburg, PA. They're a very good bunch to buy from.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #36  

Not so sure where you live in MD, but there's quite a few in the northern area. There's a Kioti/NH dealer in Frederick and a couple others. I purchased my first Kioti from Nolt's located in Shippensburg, PA. They're a very good bunch to buy from.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #37  
Howdy from Canada.
went through this a few months ago.
I only have a few acres and decided on a LS j2023.
My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.
100_0488.JPG
100_0438.JPG
100_0452.JPG
100_0582.JPG
Cheers.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #38  
   / I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy? #39  
I hope I am set for now with my L3130, but I would sure look into Kioti, if it comes to pass. I see a dealer 23 miles away, in Penn. I also see that, probably because of where the loader joystick is located, you have entry, with a step, from the right side, too. Handy. Not as many used ones for sale, but that will change over time, I imagine.

/ I'm sure it is the usual question. What tractor to buy?
Howdy from Canada.
went through this a few months ago.
I only have a few acres and decided on a LS j2023.
My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.
View attachment 388617
View attachment 388618
View attachment 388619
View attachment 388620
Cheers.

That is great looking. I have learned so much on here so fast. I have completely changed my view on what I thought I needed. Now I am definitely looking at the compacts 4WD's. I am going to wait until my land deal closes though, and maybe tractors will be a little lower in the winter. I also am going to have to figure out how to store it. I had never thought about someone finding it out on my land and stealing it. I don't know why that didn't occur to me and actually made me feel kind of dumb.