j.i. case 1949 SC

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #101  
you'll want weight...

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #102  
i dont have any weights for it will that be ok?

If you fit into a lower weight class. If not you will need weights so you aren't the lightest in the class with the least traction.You can also adjust tire pressure to the track conditions.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
the tractor weighed 4340 and they did not have enuff people to pull to make a 4000 weight class so i had to pull in a 5000 weight class i only got 88 feet with my stock tractor with no weights. everyone else had large tractors like around 5000 to 5400 pounds but pulling it my front end never came off the ground is that good pull proly not?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #104  
When I did some pulling with my Case we to didn't have enough people to even make a weight class. I pulled in the same class as a Farmall Super M, John Deere 830, John Deere 70 and a John Deere B. The track had got rained on the day before so we pulled on the pavement. I got the sled about quarter the way up the deck and started to spin. But I out pulled my friends John Deere B. If the front end never came up I would say that is a good thing as it wasn't loaded up enough to start to hold the tractor back and putting its power into the front coming up as opposed to it pulling harder on the sled. Don't forget some photos.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
ya i dk what happen the front end never came up but the tires never started to spin it just bogged down and died id like to run in a normal weight class to see what it would do runing normal weight

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #106  
ya i dk what happen the front end never came up but the tires never started to spin it just bogged down and died id like to run in a normal weight class to see what it would do runing normal weight

I have to think that you didn't have the throttle set high enough. I would think the tires would spin before it would bog out and die.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
I have to think that you didn't have the throttle set high enough. I would think the tires would spin before it would bog out and die.

i had the throttle as high as it would go or do you mean i need to turn up the throttle on the engine the linkage?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #108  
i think you need to make sure you can make full rpms at least... ie.. full rpms, governed, at load.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #109  
   / j.i. case 1949 SC #110