RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #691  
That is some ooky looking stuff dug out for the propane tank. I see what you mean by shredded cheese.

I never see propane tanks buried around here.

I had a 500 gal tank installed 4yrs ago in central NH.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
This property was family owned with two homes and a shared road. One of the homes sold so the owner needed an entrance of his own.
Bar01.jpg Bar02.jpg

The area is sandy soil over rock. On the hill the sand has all but washed away (along with the gravel), exposing the rock below. The upper part of the road really needs a hundred or so yards of fill to bring it back up to grade with the sides, but to save $ for the time being the owner had me grade it out.
Bar03.jpg Bar04.jpg

A couple of truck and pup loads of road base finished up the new drive.
Bar05.jpg Bar06.jpg Bar07.jpg Bar08.jpg

Did a nice little job today. Cut in a swale, put in a parking pad, pulled some fence and filled in some low spots and bare areas with top soil.

LM01.jpg LM02.jpg LM03.jpg LM04.jpg LM05.jpg LM06.jpg

More pics from the same project.

LM07.jpg LM08.jpg LM09.jpg LM10.jpg LM11.jpg LM12.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #695  
Great work as always John!

Thanks GP! It was nice to get back on the tractor for a couple of days. I'll always be a skip loader hand at heart.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #697  
Nice to be able to catch up on this thread. The election has had me occupied for the past couple months. Looks like you are still doing great work and this is still one of the best threads on TBN.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #698  
Awesome work as usual RD.

Thanks gents!

My FIL had a little bout with his breathing, so I brush hogged 10 acres of bumpy pasture on Monday. We just had a couple of days of rain, and everything is too wet to get any more seat time in until next week. Nice to be able to catch up on estimates and phone calls, and spend time with my family. The job board is full and life is good!

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #700  
Hey John, To help warm up your tractor run the PTO :D