RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Got the remainder of the road base in along with some drainage grading. The builder's subs are in and out of this place at least twenty times a day, over and off driveway edges, over flow lines, over and around flagging. Makes me want to stick a bucket tooth or two through a few vehicles.

Cannon45.jpg cannon46.jpg Cannon47.jpg Cannon48.jpg Cannon49.jpg

And a few more.

Cannon50.jpg Cannon51.jpg Cannon52.jpg Cannon53.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #683  
Nice work John, is this the first time you've put down what we call ledgepak at this site?

No Pix, this is actually the base I typically use...re-crushed 3/4 rock concrete washout. No recycled concrete in it so it's nice and clean. Since concrete takes 28 days to cure, some of the cement in the mix is still reactive. After watering this stuff gets really hard. After all the PITA subs get out of the way, I'll top it with 3/4"-minus crushed limestone.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #685  
Got the remainder of the road base in along with some drainage grading. The builder's subs are in and out of this place at least twenty times a day, over and off driveway edges, over flow lines, over and around flagging. Makes me want to stick a bucket tooth or two through a few vehicles.

We are here for you John, vent as needed. :) I saw the tracks in your swale in your earlier pics. I think you have an immature clown there who thinks they are cute or off-roading, or whatever.

Another nice driveway.

We are here for you John, vent as needed. :) I saw the tracks in your swale in your earlier pics. I think you have an immature clown there who thinks they are cute or off-roading, or whatever.

Another nice driveway.

More than one yahoo. There had to be a dozen or so on this job.

Here's some photos of the backyard grading. I'll be back to power rake before the sod goes in.
Cannon54.jpg Cannon55.jpg Cannon56.jpg Cannon57.jpg Cannon58.jpg

I can only compare grading this black clay to spreading cold shredded cheese on a counter top. Yeah...it's kinda like that.

And a few more from the front area and a little rip rap.
Cannon59.jpg Cannon60.jpg

Thanks Dave. Lets try it again.

Here's the propane guy installing the tank.
Cannon61.jpg

Finish grading around the home
Cannon62.jpg Cannon63.jpg Cannon64.jpg

And...finally, laying a topping of 3/4" minus over the driveway.
Cannon65.jpg Cannon66.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #689  
That is some ooky looking stuff dug out for the propane tank. I see what you mean by shredded cheese.

I never see propane tanks buried around here.

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #690  
I always call other guys work "job security." If they did it right the first time, I'd have to find a real job. Too much of what I do for a living is based on redoing and fixing what the other guys do.

Great pics. It's a pleasure to see what you can do with your tractors!!!!

Eddie