Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #11  
Hmmm I think this is a bigger cover up then Area 51, it's a conspiracy

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #12  
I have the older stump grinder on my 1850. Usually, I take the duals off to limit the amount of lawn damage. I have a few movies but all you can see are the chips flying away since it was taken from the operator's seat.

Stump Grinder and Chains_2477.jpgStump Grinder.jpg
Tractor with grinder.jpg

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #13  
   / Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #14  
It works quite well especially after reversing the blade so that the chips are thrown away from the tractor. The newer ones are nicer because they have replaceable teeth.

Ken

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #15  
It works quite well especially after reversing the blade so that the chips are thrown away from the tractor. The newer ones are nicer because they have replaceable teeth.

Ken
I was looking at the teeth and spin direction and wondering how the tractor behaved if the blade grabbed! Does that happen?

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #16  
The most that could happen is that the hydraulic motor stalls. The biggest negative of this setup is the wheels dragging sideways on the grass as you swing the blade back and forth. If I used it a lot, i would modify it to use hydraulic cylinders to swing it. I really prefer my swinging mini-hoe to the fixed one.

Ken

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #17  
Actually it is Virginia, but very near WV.

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #19  
It all comes with practice and using it. I have taken MANY stumps out in my yard, and with oak trees go around the stump about 10 feet to get all the big roots also. When you smooth the hump down where the tree was you will need to do that to make it look flat, and plant grass and you never knew there was a stump there. I have been very pleased with mine after I reversed the way the blade turns, and get used to using it in a fashion that is not bigger then the machine.

Love the commercial! I wish my stump grinder worked that well!

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #20  
I'm sold! Where do I buy one?

I don't wana dig pesky holes by hand or even sweep the sidewalk anymore

Even know I have a tractor that thing would be really handy with the trencher, stump grinder and mower.
You may not be so quick to buy when you see the price for the 1850 of $38,000 for the bare "tractor", add $4K-6K for a mower and you have a $44,000 lawnmower.