Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #1  

MossRoad

Super Moderator
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
Found this on their youtube channel. Pretty darn funny, but illustrates manual labor VS mechanized very well. :laughing:

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #2  
Never actually seen a power trac but that commercial was great!

Last edited:
   / Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #4  
Love the commercial! I wish my stump grinder worked that well!

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #5  
I'm sold! Where do I buy one?

I don't wana dig pesky holes by hand or even sweep the sidewalk anymore

Even know I have a tractor that thing would be really handy with the trencher, stump grinder and mower.

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #6  

I don't wana dig pesky holes by hand or even sweep the sidewalk anymore

Even know I have a tractor that thing would be really handy with the trencher, stump grinder and mower.
I agree! loved that stump grinder and trencher! That would be worth it to me.

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #7  
There was a guy on here that had one, had duels on the front, I think it was the same machine, he was a lawyer I believe

I looked back but couldn't find him he must have randomly got in on one of those long

Never mind lol, I found a few guys under a search but moss is in all those threads as well, the duels do look neat on those things

Last edited:
   / Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #8  
Funny how they switch between color and black and white.

I wonder if those old Powertrac operators are long gone due to their sedentary lifestyle?

/ Power Trac TV commercial from the 90's #9  
There was a guy on here that had one, had duels on the front, I think it was the same machine
There are several hundred of us here that have them. With our own subforum (which this video was posted on).

The dualie PT are the PT1845 and 1850 (slope mowers). Not as common at the PT425 or 421 that was in the video, which doesn't have dualies.

You buy them straight from power trac in WV.

Versatile Tractors,Compact Tractors,Trailer Packages,Landscaping,Utility Vehicle Rentals,Mowers-Power Trac