Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,191  
2012-01-10, 0755

26 degree and supposed to hit 47 degrees today.

Pretty clear, nice crisp morning

/ Good morning!!!! #1,192  
Sounds good Roy - Pitty the rain is imminent here...

/ Good morning!!!! #1,193  
Anytime wrflt. You are welcome at my Ranch (I can call it a ranch now that I have horses, right?) anytime :thumbsup:

If you are headed up this way, just drop me a note and I'll send directions...

Please feel free to share all the horse advice you carte to. I'm very open to coaching.

From one David to another...If'n I were to make a trip like that, and wound up at your ranch, where you have a tractor AND horses, you might find it hard to get rid of me.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,194  
Looks like it will be a mild day here, with only a slight chance of showers, but T storms coming in the wee hours of the morning. Oh well, I'll be asleep.

Took a road trip yesterday to spend some time with my mother on her 86th birthday. Took her out for some soul food...fried chicken and such. Topped it off with blueberry cobbler and ice cream. Then on to some shopping. She still LOVES new clothes and jewelry. Now that's optimism!

It was a Great day!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,195  
From one David to another...If'n I were to make a trip like that, and wound up at your ranch, where you have a tractor AND horses, you might find it hard to get rid of me.:laughing:

That would be fine. I have plenty of projects. I'd just put you to work...:thumbsup:

Also, as you already know, David's are all the best looking and smartest guys around...:thumbsup:

Took a road trip yesterday to spend some time with my mother on her 86th birthday. Took her out for some soul food...fried chicken and such. Topped it off with blueberry cobbler and ice cream. Then on to some shopping. She still LOVES new clothes and jewelry. Now that's optimism!

It was a Great day!:thumbsup:

You are a good son.
Well done sir!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,196  
That would be fine. I have plenty of projects. I'd just put you to work...:thumbsup:

Also, as you already know, David's are all the best looking and smartest guys around...:thumbsup:

You are a good son.
Well done sir!

Be well,
David
No, you mean Jamie's are!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,198  
How would the DW know when to get up and fix me breakfast without a clock?:laughing:

Gosh! I hope she doesn't read this.:eek::eek::eek:
:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,199  
Do you guys prefer an analogue clock or a digital one ?

I prefer analogue clocks but my current alarm is digital which I'm putting up with for now, seeing as the analogue ones don't have loud alarms, which I need to wake me up.

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,200  
32 and the coffee is on. I have a meeting to day at noon, then I need to take a tree down at the shop my wife is moving her biz into. We have a bunch of clocks, analog and digital, altho more digital nowdays.