Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,861  
Drew, your feelings for Nadene seem to transcend even love. I am sure nobody else could ever have measured up to you nor more than she for you. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of the perfect pairing of two lives. We all are better because we know the depth of your selfless dedication to each other. God bless you!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,862  
Drew, your feelings for Nadene seem to transcend even love. I am sure nobody else could ever have measured up to you nor more than she for you. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of the perfect pairing of two lives. We all are better because we know the depth of your selfless dedication to each other. God bless you!

Ditto...Well said Jim...I feel the same Drew...God Bless !

/ Good morning!!!! #15,863  

An amazing example. :thumbsup:

Prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,864  

Beautifully said, Jim.

Our prayers are with you. Hugs to you and Nadene.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,865  
Jimmy Buffett - "Hey Good Lookinエ" (with Alan Jackson, George Strait,Kenny Chesney & Clint Black) - YouTube

spent five hours with my wife, kissed her a hundred times, told her I loved her, again, and said goodbye.
She's getting ready to move on.
I told her to get early tee times so she could start golfing with her Dad right away. She was a good golfer, even got a hole in one at the local country club which really ticked off the old guys who never could do it.
I never played golf, but driving the golf cart will be my job.

My sister booted me out of the hospice room and told me to go outside, so I will. Going to blow leaves again with my new blower and this time I'll remember the camera.

a peaceful Sunday to you all

Drew:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Nadene. Can't think of anything else to say but that my heart goes out to you. May you find both find peace knowing you will be together again eternally.

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,866  
God Bless, Drew. I don't have words for it.

Busy day here, just got online, need to clone myself or something. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,867  
God Bless you and your wife Drew, I cannot imagine what you are going through.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,868  
Daugen; As so many here have stated, you and Nadene remain in thought and prayer. Words seem so inadequate. May God give you both the strength for the next step of your journey.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,869  
A favorite quote would be

"We come into the world alone and leave the same way.
Life is somehow made easier by the joining of hands".