Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,882  
Good morning tractor world, and everyone else as well!
Low around 29, 31 now, 55 later.

I guess it's the 3/8 Cherokee in this pasty old white boy, but I believe as our time draws near the family members that have passed before will come and comfort us and take us across into the afterlife.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,883  
Good morning! 59˚ going to 70˚* cloudy, chance of rain from the pacific tropical depression. It doesn't look to be as bad as the Halloween flood that took 5 lives in central Texas.
Mikim, it looks like last week was a bad week for your Smithville school, one suicide at school, and then one teacher died in the flood coming to school.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,884  
Good Morning. 0700, clear, 51* with 79% humidity. Forecast high of 71 with a few clouds. My cousin is coming to work this morning. I think we will work on hauling a few bulky things from the sheds at the old place I didn't want to try moving by myself. Some old outboards, chainsaws and a woodstove for sure, and whatever else we see that I can find room for here.

Prayers for Drew and Nadine. Best wishes for David on his return home.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,885  
this morning is cloudy with 42 degrees,turning sunny with a high of 50 and a chance of showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,886  
Good morning all. 46F and overcast, forecast for 64F overcast and breezy. Wife is going to work on trim and I get to mow :)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,887  
David Good news!!

Drew good to hear of your family support.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,888  
68F .23 inches since midnight, can see the sun rising behind the clouds.

Back to hanging fence fabric today, 140 ft to go

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,889  
Drew, your love for Nadene has set the bar high. Thank you for sharing.
Glad you have family. You really seem to have things in perspective from what I read. You are a strong individual.
Prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,890  
David,
Seems like almost any change would have been possibly better than before, but it sounds like things are rolling the way you need them to.